Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

4 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Watching Lakers Vs Jazz and Dwight is out here hitting jumpers.. a 2 and even a 3 pointer wtf hahahaha. 

We’re in the wrong timeline 

I’ve been an Advocate of Spencer Dinwiddie, but the supposed experts on this board say he’s too much like Fultz to work and I disagreed. Apparently there are others out there that feel as I do. 

Since Irving's injury and Dinwiddie's addition to the starting lineup, he has averaged 24.5 points, 7.8 assists and 32.5 minutes. ... Spencer can play really well off the ball. He can play on the ball.5 days ago

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

I’ve been an Advocate of Spencer Dinwiddie, but the supposed experts on this board say he’s too much like Fultz to work and I disagreed. Apparently there are others out there that feel as I do. 

Since Irving's injury and Dinwiddie's addition to the starting lineup, he has averaged 24.5 points, 7.8 assists and 32.5 minutes. ... Spencer can play really well off the ball. He can play on the ball.5 days ago

Dinwiddie has more drives over the past 10 games than Luka Doncic and a super high 32% usage as a starter which is higher than LeBron and would rank 8th in the league over the full season. He's a wishy washy shooter. He's not a good defender. 

If you can't see why that's a bad fit with fultz who gets almost 70% of his offense unassisted through drives and pull ups and has 25 total made field goals off ball in the half court this year I just don't know what to tell you. 

Dinwiddie is good. Dinwiddie almost entirely overlaps our most important player's role. It's incredibly dumb to give up a bunch of stuff to get him. 

It's one thing to have talented guys overlapping on your team and trying to make it work. It's a completely different thing giving up assets to obtain a guy that overlaps. 

3 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

He is playing point right now so I totally expect the numbers to be as you’ve illustrated.

What position do you think he'd play here?

He doesn't score off cuts at all. Literally. He doesn't even show up on the cut playtype efficiency tables for the last 3 years. 

He's a below average shooter. 

He was in the 48th percentile running off screens last year

He's an isolation player and pick and roll ball handler. When he plays with Kyrie, Kyrie plays off ball. When he played with Russell they couldn't coexist on the court at the same time, all of his percentages dropped, and both guys offensive ratings dropped by 5 points. 

Does anyone have a resource available to see how often 13/15 shooting happens in a season. Bonus points if you can see only games with 5/5 from deep, or at least a few 3's. Having an argument with a buddy and would like some ammo.