Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

26 minutes ago, LaVar said:

it is simple, to me, he regressed.  He played better last year. IMO...

He played with more freedom and with more energy. 

He did more than pick and pop. He set picks and rolled more. He try to pin people in the post and use hook shots. 

All of this was last year. 

I have barley seen this at all this year. 

I dont know if there has been one hook shot all season. He could have easy used that last game, when he was not finishing at the rim. 

thoracic outlet syndrome? just kidding...

Yeah I wonder if he's playing through injury. He's getting no lift in his jumps compared to last year. 

It doesn't explain or excuse the dribbling off his foot type stuff or screen setting issues but man he just looks so much more stiff out there. 

45 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Y’all... I really think we should sign Jamal Crawford for the year

Apparently you all haven't read my game thread opener that I posted last night about the Magic @ Pacers, but. . .

What about Pacers' Aaron Holiday? He killed it Wednesday night against the Nets with some of the players above him out. Apparently when those players return, he will go back to the end of the bench.

Aaron and his brother, Justin, were killing it.  Aaron Holiday finished with career highs of 24 points and 13 assists, Justin Holiday scored 20 points.

Edit: I posted the article about Aaron in the game thread opener for tonight's game against the Pacers.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Yeah I wonder if he's playing through injury. He's getting no lift in his jumps compared to last year. 

It doesn't explain or excuse the dribbling off his foot type stuff or screen setting issues but man he just looks so much more stiff out there. 

I was also wondering if it is the additional weight to some degree... or purely rust because they barely played him in the summer. 

Lavine with 49 and 13 three pointers plus the game winner with 0.7 to go.

1 way to get back at your coach I guess.. wowsers. Fair play. He can score that is for sure. 

30 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Lavine with 49 and 13 three pointers plus the game winner with 0.7 to go.

1 way to get back at your coach I guess.. wowsers. Fair play. He can score that is for sure. 

I heard that he sucks. Lol

13 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

He does. 

He also just does this occasionally

he did average over 23.7 points over 63 games last year and he is averaging 21 points this game this year.

he can score.  

6 minutes ago, LaVar said:

he did average over 23.7 points over 63 games last year and he is averaging 21 points this game this year.

he can score.  

Read stuff about him from Chicago writers. 

It's all "he has no offensive iq. He can make tough shots but he struggles making the right play so you can't run an effective offense through him"

14 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Read stuff about him from Chicago writers. 

It's all "he has no offensive iq. He can make tough shots but he struggles making the right play so you can't run an effective offense through him"

he does struggle with turnovers and I understand your thoughts, but like gordon and our players he is only 24 years old and still developing each year. He is a nice young player. I would not mind having a player like him. He is better than a lot of our scorers. We have players that need to improve in areas as well.

Zach will be nice in his prime. 

LaVine is the last thing we need.

LaVine is J.R. Smith with Jamario Moon’s otherworldly athleticism. He’s not a bad player, because he can shoot and score, but he’s not a winning player. LaVine’s central flaws—the poor decision-making on offense and the eyesore off-ball defense—continue to hold him back.

The Bulls have a 109.4 defensive rating with LaVine on the floor compared with 93.6 when he’s off the floor. 

LaVine’s best role is as a sixth man, like Smith. The Bulls don’t treat LaVine like a sixth man, though. He’s their featured player and, ostensibly, the face of their franchise. I would explore trading him and investing more in the young players like Carter, Markkanen, and rookie Coby White. His contract is affordable—$19.5 million annually through the 2021-22 season. A team might be willing to give quality assets for a 24-year-old who’s shown flashes of being a major scorer. Until a change is made—either to LaVine’s flaws or to the jersey he wears—the Bulls will keep losing.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/11/22/20977125/russell-westbrook-pascal-siakam-ben-simmons-coward