Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

I don't think Pascal Siakam is intimidated by anyone.  He's scariest match up in the league.  Besides Kawhi Leonard I guess.  The Toronto Raptors were almost a victim to the rig job that is the Lakers but they played through all the no calls.  Wish we had a player that resilient.  Nick Nurse has turned the culture of the Raptors from perennial disappointment to mental fortitude.  

9 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

I don't think Pascal Siakam is intimidated by anyone.  He's scariest match up in the league.  Besides Kawhi Leonard I guess.  The Toronto Raptors were almost a victim to the rig job that is the Lakers but they played through all the no calls.  Wish we had a player that resilient.  Nick Nurse has turned the culture of the Raptors from perennial disappointment to mental fortitude.  

Confidence does wonders for a team, when one of our guys gets it watch things change. 

1 minute ago, hootie249 said:

Confidence does wonders for a team, when one of our guys gets it watch things change. 

As a team, I don't Toronto is afraid of anyone.  That's championship mentality. They didn't have Lowry or Ibaka.    

1 hour ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I don't think we can play MCW, aminu, and Bamba at the same time. 

We can play lineups with 2 of the 3. But not all 3. 

Probably. It looks even worse with Ross and DJ struggling.  

Like most of you I think we should try to trade Fournier and Vuc. But what can we get for them? It is unrealistic that we get a player like Beal, Brown, Booker etc. for one or both of them. 

Personally I would try to trade Fournier and maybe a future pick for LaVine. I think LaVine could help us a lot on offense. Also I like his contract. Then try to trade Vuc for Steven Adams (Jan 15). Adams would help us more on defense (specially on the PnR). His contact is „just“ for 2 more years. By that time Bamba should be ready to be the starter.

Fultz/Augustin/MCW

LaVine/Ross/MCW

Isaac/Ross/Aminu

Gordon/Isaac/Aminu

Adams/Bamba/Birch

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, matthi32 said:

Like most of you I think we should try to trade Fournier and Vuc. But what can we get for them? It is unrealistic that we get a player like Beal, Brown, Booker etc. for one or both of them. 

Personally I would try to trade Fournier and maybe a future pick for LaVine. I think LaVine could help us a lot on offense. Also I like his contract. Then try to trade Vuc for Steven Adams (Jan 15). Adams would help us more on defense (specially on the PnR). His contact is „just“ for 2 more years. By that time Bamba should be ready to be the starter.

Fultz/Augustin/MCW

LaVine/Ross/MCW

Isaac/Ross/Aminu

Gordon/Isaac/Aminu

Adams/Bamba/Birch

We’ve been trying to trade Fournier and Vooch on the board for 5 years now. We just had the opportunity to move on from Vooch and doubled down, he ain’t goin anywhere.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I think that's one of the few trades that makes both teams worse

Maybe so.... I’m just desperate for a shake up. Not thrilled with the roster construction right now. I have a feeling we signed the depth we signed to make a trade, not to bench Khem and Wes, just not sure what deals will be the right ones.

12 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Maybe so.... I’m just desperate for a shake up. Not thrilled with the roster construction right now. I have a feeling we signed the depth we signed to make a trade, not to bench Khem and Wes, just not sure what deals will be the right ones.

I think we need to explore options first with Fournier and DJ.