Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Defense-first players are always a little harder to trust. Sometimes they can explode and become Kawhi for a few games while spending the other 74 as Michael Kidd-Gilchrist.

Sometimes I dream about a Fultz-Ntilikina-Isaac-Gordon-Bamba lineup, but other times I think it would be terrible.

It all depends on how they improve

No one would score on us though.

So when do we start running more of our offense though JI? He’s been our most consistent player and most efficient scorer, but he gets less shots than any other starter outside of Fultz. Speaking of Fultz, it seems like reigns are on him. Is this Cliff holding him back or is it lack of aggressiveness on his part. Not complaining, I’m really pleased with what I’ve seen but just wondering when/if he might be unleashed?

4 minutes ago, magicblue said:

So when do we start running more of our offense though JI? He’s been our most consistent player and most efficient scorer, but he gets less shots than any other starter outside of Fultz. Speaking of Fultz, it seems like reigns are on him. Is this Cliff holding him back or is it lack of aggressiveness on his part. Not complaining, I’m really pleased with what I’ve seen but just wondering when/if he might be unleashed?

He's still trying to figure out how to fit in. 

I don't know if Isaac needs plays run for him. He does pretty well just picking his spots. 

I do want him to get a bigger role but I don't see that happening until we dump someone

17 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

He's still trying to figure out how to fit in. 

I don't know if Isaac needs plays run for him. He does pretty well just picking his spots. 

I do want him to get a bigger role but I don't see that happening until we dump someone

So who gets dumped? Fournier’s expiring? AG for a legit SG?

On 11/8/2019 at 5:23 PM, Fultz4thewin said:

I don't think Evan is a better player than McCollum either. Not really at all. McCollum isn't an Aaron Gordon level improvement over Fournier though. 

And McCollum isn't a phenomenal scorer. He's good. He's a good player who fits a system designed to highlight his strengths and gives him every opportunity to score.

My point was you want him because he scores 20 a game and I think if he scored 18 a game you'd view him as a nice piece to build around but not someone to give up a lot of stuff for. And you're not considering that he's probably going to be that player if he came here. 

I understand your point. I also like aaron and Isaac together. Again, i was more so giving ideas. 

3 hours ago, magicblue said:

So who gets dumped? Fournier’s expiring? AG for a legit SG?

I think we keep all our players. Management seems to take the slow approach. They dont make rash or rushed decisions. 

I also think the team's record will turn around and because of that It will cause management not to feel  the pressure to change. 

Can wait until ross comes back healthly. He is important to the team and will be a factor in the future wins.