Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

31 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Inefficiency is not a strength. Team ball!!!!

I rather ross shoot an ill-advised shot than swing the ball to players that cant even get a shot up, or even look to shoot

• Downvote 1

Who exactly can’t get a shot up?  I’ve watched all these guys and they all have that ability. Ross’s constant green light is detrimental to all the other players on the floor with him. Maybe if the coach showed some faith in his players then they would not defer to Ross at all times and we could actually see what a team on offense looks like. 

Also I vote Ross the most athletic bad defender in the league. 

Ross has a higher eFG% this year than any year of Louis Williams, and all but 2 years of Jamal Crawford. He's basically just our version of those guys, but without quite as ridiculous a green light.

Not that bad as I commented previously, but still, I would like a little less green light and a little more attention on defense. ;)

43 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Who exactly can’t get a shot up?  I’ve watched all these guys and they all have that ability. Ross’s constant green light is detrimental to all the other players on the floor with him. Maybe if the coach showed some faith in his players then they would not defer to Ross at all times and we could actually see what a team on offense looks like. 

Also I vote Ross the most athletic bad defender in the league. 

Hes on the floor with dj, mcw, clark, and birch, and when we face good defensive teams like boston, Toronto, or Milwaukee who switch everything these guys freeze up. I'll give mcw credit he at least tries to make something happen with the ball, and dj is limited with his size. Usually when I see ross dish the ball to birch because his man switched on the screen birch stands there with the ball looking to give the ball right back to ross and set him another pick.

Ross is our best option usually with that line up, and to me I see ross take the same shots every game. It just seems like it's a bad shot when he misses, but when he makes those same contested shots its not