Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Just gonna add that everything is on the table now. Yes the league will be wary of the salary cap, salary tax more then ever. This still opens things up.

Gordon, Ross and Vucevic are set commodities. Evan will go and teams might likely do a sign and trade because it helps them. Even Aminu by next trade deadline might be an asset if only to trade a player that needs to be resigned.

Man y’all act like you want to trade every single player on the team

the current lineup is not squad is not a championship lineup, but you have to be purposefully ignoring what we saw at the beginning of the restart if you can see no good bones on this team

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, My 5th Rebuild said:

My yearly post....

I've said this many times, the problem will not go away until the Devos family sells hopefully to a good owner.

Everyone knows this so it is unnecessary to post it

• Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Man y’all act like you want to trade every single player on the team

the current lineup is not squad is not a championship lineup, but you have to be purposefully ignoring what we saw at the beginning of the restart if you can see no good bones on this team

Only good bones on this team is Isaac, Gordon, and Fultz, keep those 3 and trade or release everyone else and start a rebuild

1 minute ago, Anfernee1 said:

Only good bones on this team is Isaac, Gordon, and Fultz, keep those 3 and trade or release everyone else and start a rebuild

Great idea if you want to completely waste each of those 3’s careers in Orlando. And then watch them go to other teams

6 hours ago, My 5th Rebuild said:

My yearly post....

I've said this many times, the problem will not go away until the Devos family sells hopefully to a good owner.

I think this is incredibly harsh. I have a lot of issues outside of basketball with the Devos family but as owners from a basketball stand point I can't see where they've done much wrong. They're at worst middling ownership. They're not Robert Sarver or James Dolan. 

3 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I think this is incredibly harsh. I have a lot of issues outside of basketball with the Devos family but as owners from a basketball stand point I can't see where they've done much wrong. They're at worst middling ownership. They're not Robert Sarver or James Dolan. 

Yes and they are willing to spend money. However perhaps the non meddling is the problem. It's the upper management that has been the problem.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, My 5th Rebuild said:

My yearly post....

This is absurd. The Devos family's only function within the team really is to sign checks. They do that quite well, considering we have the fifth highest payroll in the league.