Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

6 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Thats honestly the effect of Fultz. People are looking forward to see more of him.

Don’t sell this team short. It’s more of the fact we had an all star, we were the best defensive team after the all star break, making the playoffs, pulling off the upset in game 1 of the playoffs, and then of course Fultz adds to the excitement. People see an actual team in Orlando now and want to take the time and watch them. We have continuity going for us and people are excited about what’s being put together with this Orlando Magic squad. 

Just now, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Don’t sell this team short. It’s more of the fact we had an all star, we were the best defensive team after the all star break, making the playoffs, pulling off the upset in game 1 of the playoffs, and then of course Fultz adds to the excitement. People see an actual team in Orlando now and want to take the time and watch them. We have continuity going for us and people are excited about what’s being put together with this Orlando Magic squad. 

I don't know. We typically have terrible preseason views even when we are good. 

Fultz is interesting. People want to see what's up with him. 

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Who is selling this team short? You read it the wrong way. 
fultz has not played in almost a year and people want to see him play. 
same goes with Bamba. 

42 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

So we have to have a 14th guy by tomorrow, yeah?

Never mind, I read that they have two weeks. Hoping for a vet that can occasionally put up some numbers. 

Yeah I thought it was by tomorrow too but I guess it's two weeks. 

Bobby Marks is suggesting that we're going to sign a rookie minimum guy for a little while then cut him and go back down to 13 for a few weeks and then repeat the process until midseason cuts where we can sign a vet at the prorated minimum

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah I thought it was by tomorrow too but I guess it's two weeks. 

Bobby Marks is suggesting that we're going to sign a rookie minimum guy for a little while then cut him and go back down to 13 for a few weeks and then repeat the process until midseason cuts where we can sign a vet at the prorated minimum

That makes sense. Surprised that’s allowe though. Lol