Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

1 minute ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Yep, total bummer. At that point there’s no reason to cord cut. Very little benefit financially. I think next season I’ll stick to my streams and maybe get League Pass. 

Keep in mind if you are in Orlando or the surrounding area Magic games will be blacked out on League Pass (unless you're behind a VPN).

11 minutes ago, jjgator said:

Keep in mind if you are in Orlando or the surrounding area Magic games will be blacked out on League Pass (unless you're behind a VPN).

Damn it. Last time I used it, I was living in another part of the state. So even ifI was streaming it on PS4 it wouldn’t work.  

I keep trying to figure out what pieces would need to be moved to maximize out potential. I think if we let Evan walk, give Fultz the keys and get a catch and shoot guy, that’d help. 

if we traded Vuc and Evan opted in I’m not sure what that’d actually look like. 

2 hours ago, IrishCelticHater said:

The future of the league. When they we’re winning he was getting  a lot of shine from the media. Has his performance dropped off much? I know Ayton came back and whatnot. 

I think he’s much more of a winning player than Ayton. Suns might be making a mistake 

Never mind - *I deleted this post*.

I guess the news about the NBA not allowing fans to attend games because of the Corona Virus is not important.                             

The force that Fultz played with last night is franchise point guard stuff 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Nets fired their coach

This decision is so odd. He did an amazing job as a coach over the last couple of years. My guess is this has Irving and KD’s fingerprints on it.