Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

4 minutes ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

21 games left. If we can go 2-2 in our next 4 games. I actually would feel pretty good about the rest of March. After the Memphis away game, the next 10 games...I think we could win 7 of them. Then a tough stretch to end the season, I'm only seeing 2 wins there. That would put us at 38 wins though. 

Everything depends on health. 

This version of the team without Gordon probably finishes with something like 34 wins. 

McCollum is weird because he has a bunch of outlier games, especially in the playoffs. Fournier is the more consistent player but he doesn't have that extra gear. 

I got it, guys. We've been going about this all wrong. We all want to get away from Euroball. But what if we lean in?

Trade Gordon for Bertans

Isaac for Bogdan Bogdanovic 

Fultz for Satoransky

DJ for JJ Barrea

Ross for Joe Ingles (I know, not technically Euroball, but I think we can allow it)

MCW for Ntilikina

Bamba for Maxi Kleber

Ennis for Rodions Kurucs

Iwundu for bringing back Hezonja

Aminu for Isaac Banga

Birch for Dragan Bender

Clark for Dzanan Musa

Frazier for Thanasis Antetokounmpo (very important)

Think of all the fundamentals and shooting! Then, after seeing all those Euro guys, and his brother already here, Giannis demands a trade to Orlando.fool proof!

Make it happen WeltHam!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

McCollum is weird because he has a bunch of outlier games, especially in the playoffs. Fournier is the more consistent player but he doesn't have that extra gear. 

Yeah. The argument should never be fournier is better than McCollum. Just that people seem to want McCollum because he's averaging 22ppg and I'd bet they wouldn't want him if he was averaging 19ppg and I'm thinking if he was in a different situation that's what he'd average. 

Off Topic:

No one died, but it's sad about Delonte West's post basketball situation. The one team he played for that stands out to me is the Cavaliers.

Just saw it being discussed on a TV talk show. I won't elaborate on it.

Link:  https://www.google.com/search?q=delonte+west&oq=delonte+west&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l7.13238j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

**Scroll down to the 4th link/topic

3 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Everything depends on health. 

This version of the team without Gordon probably finishes with something like 34 wins. 

do we still make playoffs with 34??

1 hour ago, harley said:

do we still make playoffs with 34??

Make the playoffs? Probably. But we will for sure drop to the 8 seed. 

I think the Wizards are hungry for the playoffs this year but I just don’t think they’ll be able to make it happen. Beal is dropping 50+ with losses

1 hour ago, Odin said:

Our PF position is cursed.

Maybe Iwundu will finally be freed from purgatory! Why he isn’t getting run over Gary Clark and James Ennis is beyond me. He brings more toughness than both and can actually hit his 3 point shots.