• Montrezl Harrell (6 mil)
  • Marco Belinelli (6 mil)
  • Aron Baynes (5.3 mil)
  • Justin Holiday (4.7 mil)
  • Alex Len (4.2 mil)
  • Stanley Johnson (3.7 mil)
  • Yogi Ferrell (3 mil)

Others I didn't feel like writing down their contracts:

Bryn Forbes, Kyle Korver, Vince Carter, Udonis Haslem, Dwight Howard, Thabo Sefolosha, Jose Barea, Jared Dudley, Wilson Chandler, Tyson Chandler, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Juan Hernangomez, Patrick Patterson, Alec Burks, Harry Giles, Carmelo Anthony, Michael Carter Williams, Troy Daniels, Kyle OQuinn, Nerlens Noel, Noah Vonleh, Ante Zizic, Shabazz Napier, Glen Robinson, Markieff Morris, Caleb Swanigan, JaKarr Sampson, Emmanuel Mudiay, Raul Neto, Furkan Korkmaz, Pat Connaughton, Jahlil Okafor, Derrick Jones Jr, Treveon Graham, Christian Wood, Willy Hernangomez, Bruno Caboclo, Gary Payton II, Marvin Williams, DeMarre Carroll, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Reggie Jackson, Jeff Green, David Nwaba

Wow look at the unrestricted list. A whole bunch of players are going to be out of jobs as teams start copying MLB. Veterans have always been coveted because the youngsters are so raw these days.However, in this analytical age i suspect many of the players will be unsigned while teams go small and use younger players.Cheaper players who have even a little upside will be signed while the lesser teams decide not to compete against the super teams. Watch it happen.This is the year teams show hesitation after the 2016 player salary spike. So many of those contracts were complete busts. 

I also believe Evan will opt in and the team will run it back next year.After that all bets are off because the year after that the magic will have a window to resign Isaac and Fultz. it won't be as bad as we think  because both Gordon's and Vucevics contracts shrink.However, Ross,Aminu and Evan if he resigns will be involved in trade rumors all season, with Gordon right behind them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I wonder if Vucevic was ever good in the post or if his footwork and lack of tracking stats made us think he was good. 

Probably not. Even if his % was decent he was pretty horrific at getting to the FT line. 

2 hours ago, hootie249 said:

Wow look at the unrestricted list. A whole bunch of players are going to be out of jobs as teams start copying MLB. Veterans have always been coveted because the youngsters are so raw these days.However, in this analytical age i suspect many of the players will be unsigned while teams go small and use younger players.Cheaper players who have even a little upside will be signed while the lesser teams decide not to compete against the super teams. Watch it happen.This is the year teams show hesitation after the 2016 player salary spike. So many of those contracts were complete busts. 

I also believe Evan will opt in and the team will run it back next year.After that all bets are off because the year after that the magic will have a window to resign Isaac and Fultz. it won't be as bad as we think  because both Gordon's and Vucevics contracts shrink.However, Ross,Aminu and Evan if he resigns will be involved in trade rumors all season, with Gordon right behind them.

I highly doubt Evan will opt in, especially when this will most likely be his last shot to get paid. Plus he's having the best season of his career. He should get anywhere from $15-$18 million per year on the market this summer.

16 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

If we run it back one more f ing year, shoot me now!!!

I doubt it. WesHam knows this upcoming offseason is make-or-break for them. It's going to be an interesting summer.

Just so we're all preparing now for next year...

Resign MCW and Iwundu. We don't trade anyone. Fournier/Ennis opt in. 

Fultz/MCW/2nd Draft Pick

Fournier/Ross/Iwundu/1st Draft Pick

Issac/Ennis/Okeke

Gordon/Aminu/3rd Draft Pick

Vucevic/Bamba/Birch

I've trade to come up with potential trades for Fournier/Aminu and Vucevic/Birch...but I just can't really feel good about anything. Best option is that we trade Fournier, sign some offensive talent in free agency, and then swap Vucevic and Bamba in starting minutes. I would love a total overhaul of our bench this offseason and a new SG. If the Magic deliver that, I'll be happy. If the above happens, I'll be depressed haha

• Upvote 1

3 of the 4 teams i thought we could trade with made big moves at the deadline. I have to agree with what you want but i don't see how it's done. of course anything is possible. Despite what some people said last year we did have options. If we had renounced Ross and Vucevic at the beginning of free agency we did have cap space. Yes it would have been a bad look, but the right thing to do. This year even if Evan opts out we have no room and only the small exception. As some else pointed out we have i think the 6th highest payroll in the league for this ****ty team.

Without Isaac and AG, this team has a very low ceiling. Fournier and Vooch are like watching a tricked out minivan try to win a drag race. Will they draw a crowd? Sure. Will they truly be competitive? No, they will not.

• Upvote 1

This team sure is frustrating, however,  I don’t think there is an easy fix. At this point, I am not even sure we could say that they are underachieving. If our guys ( Fultz, AG and JI, if healthy) getting playoff experience wasn’t so important, I would hope for our young guys like Bamba, Iwundu, and Frazier to start getting the major minutes and see if they can develop. I need something to look forward to when I watch our games.

• Upvote 1