Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, every time I get frustrated with Terrance this year, I try to remind myself that the vast majority of his minutes, he’s playing 1 or 2 on 5 on offense.

This is just not the case.  He sometimes makes it the case by taking every imaginable shot but there are other guys on the floor who can shoot, especially if we move the ball instead of just getting it to Ross and watching what happens.  Bamba is shooting 3’s at a higher percentage than Ross this season.  So is Augustin.  Gordon is very close.  

5 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I guarantee he plays again this season

Well you can't guarantee that but like I said a little while ago. His timetable matches up with a mid March return. 

I'm not sure if we'll risk having him play but normal people can return to sports 4-6 weeks after he's no longer immobilized which

41 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Well you can't guarantee that but like I said a little while ago. His timetable matches up with a mid March return. 

I'm not sure if we'll risk having him play but normal people can return to sports 4-6 weeks after he's no longer immobilized which

However long it takes. 

Special kid.

3 minutes ago, jec said:

However long it takes. 

Special kid.

Agree he could be special but at this point you have to wonder if he’ll be able to hold up physically.  NBA seasons are a grind.  

19 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Agree he could be special but at this point you have to wonder if he’ll be able to hold up physically.  NBA seasons are a grind.  

He’s young. Depends on the severity of the injury and any long term damage if any

2 hours ago, jec said:

He’s young. Depends on the severity of the injury and any long term damage if any

Maybe.  The two injuries he’s had were completely unrelated, though.  That makes me worry about his durability.  

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

Get him here this summer for anybody not named Issac.. Fultz or Gordon

Yes imagine the impact he would have on our team, he can join the All Star snubbing with AG. 

Just wondering are we able to sign Malik Beasley this coming off season if Wolves dont match? He has been playing well with starter minutes as predicted or could we even do a sign and trade with Fournier? 

22 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Get him here this summer for anybody not named Issac.. Fultz or Gordon

Certainly an attainable star scorer. Would be worth overpaying for him. And we could definitely put a solid roster around him. That would make us top 5 in east 

44 minutes ago, jec said:

Certainly an attainable star scorer. Would be worth overpaying for him. And we could definitely put a solid roster around him. That would make us top 5 in east 

I just don’t know what a package for him would look like. It would almost certainly have to include Gordon, Fournier and a ton of picks