Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

27 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Smh Miami finding undrafted stud scorers. When are we gonna find this?

Depending on how good our scouting team is, I think I read that Riley does tend to find some decent prospects through his own research. 

11 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Everytime the dude puts together a decent game he misses the following game. 

He’s averaging less than 14 minutes per game as it is.  How much more could they restrict his minutes?

9 hours ago, magicblue said:

On the brightside, we'll get to see if I was completely wrong about how Birch's energy impacts the team

Much as I like Birch it’s usually taken him 2-3 games to get up to speed when called upon in past seasons.  It’s hard to stay in peak game form when you aren’t getting any minutes.  

1 hour ago, Gordon MVP said:

Smh Miami finding undrafted stud scorers. When are we gonna find this?

I don't think management has looked for a stud scorer. That's not how this team has been built. As much as I'd like to have a guy who just gets buckets I understand that if that player were to come along you better believe he will be the full package and able to play some sort of defense or be versatile enough to play defense at more than one position. Those players are nearly impossible to find so you fill a team with a bunch of decent/above average scorers who defend really well and plan on stopping whoever is in front of you with defense. 

So it's the Bucks tonight.  Surprisingly they're coming to town with a 2-2 record, same as us, so they haven't gotten off to a great start.

Can we beat a good team at home?  So far in this very young season, we're doing well against the doormats, not so well against anyone else.  Will that change tonight?  What do you think?

2 hours ago, JJZFL said:

So it's the Bucks tonight.  Surprisingly they're coming to town with a 2-2 record, same as us, so they haven't gotten off to a great start.

Can we beat a good team at home?  So far in this very young season, we're doing well against the doormats, not so well against anyone else.  Will that change tonight?  What do you think?

If we get "normal" games from everyone there's only a couple teams in the league where I'd expect a loss going into the game. This version of Milwaukee isn't one of them. 

If we get the Gordon, Ross, Vucevic, and augustin from the first few games we could lose to anybody. 

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Wonder if that stress fracture is some of Bamba’s issues...

I dunno. He was moving great on Wednesday. Maybe he gets sore when he overexerts himself. 

This is still kind of a situation I don't really understand. I guess the medical team was monitoring him and felt he needed the rest so it was precautionary but he also felt sore but sore is a vague term. So I don't know how concerned to be. 

45 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

When a top five pick can’t hustle for 14 minutes without getting sore and needs the next game off. It’s very concerting. 

Well he didn't ask for the game off. The medical team pulled him out. 

5 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Well he didn't ask for the game off. The medical team pulled him out. 

Yea and this staff has shown to be super cautious. This could be something or absolutely nothing.