Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Someone must not like me to downvote 3 of my posts back to back to back lol. How about you stop hiding behind the computer and let’s have a discussion about what you disagree with. 

Lame I got another downvote but it was expected. Again stop hiding behind the computer and clicking a button that says you don’t like something and voice your opinion. You’ll also run out of downvotes soon then what will you do lol? I’m sick in bed which is the only reason I’ve been on here the last few days and won’t be getting better soon so you’ll have to keep downvoting me because I’m going to keep posting the truth whether you like it or not ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Lame I got another downvote but it was expected. Again stop hiding behind the computer and clicking a button that says you don’t like something and voice your opinion. 

I wouldn’t pay it too much mind, it happens to the best of us on occasion, but I get why it’s irritating. Giving you a couple ups to make up for it 

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I wouldn’t pay it too much mind, it happens to the best of us on occasion, but I get why it’s irritating. Giving you a couple ups to make up for it 

I appreciate that but I’d honestly rather just discuss the topic with the person instead of them anonymously telling me they don’t like what I’m writing or why. Idc if I’m in the negative because I’ll still post my thoughts. Appreciate the support though! 

Just now, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

I appreciate that but I’d honestly rather just discuss the topic with the person instead of them anonymously telling me they don’t like what I’m writing or why. Idc if I’m in the negative negative because I’ll still post my thoughts. Appreciate the support though! 

Yeah, the thing is, I don’t think there’s any rhyme or reason to it other than some people just getting off on downvoting people.

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, the thing is, I don’t think there’s any rhyme or reason to it other than some people just getting off on downvoting people.

That would make sense lol. I’m all for disagreeing with something but just back it up with why you do. What’s the point of being on a forum if you won’t discuss your thoughts and opinions? Seems silly to me but whatever haha. 

5 hours ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Someone must not like me to downvote 3 of my posts back to back to back lol. How about you stop hiding behind the computer and let’s have a discussion about what you disagree with. 

I agree it’s a lame to downvote and not explain why but don’t worry about it. I only ever upvote or just don’t rate at all. 

34 minutes ago, jec said:

I agree it’s a lame to downvote and not explain why but don’t worry about it. I only ever upvote or just don’t rate at all. 

Yeah makes it pointless to be on this message board if that’s all you’re gonna do. Not really contributing anything of value by doing that. I do the same thing JEC and if I do downvote I’ll include a post as to why I disagree. Either way won’t lose sleep over it but I appreciate y’all that understand and support much respect!

3 hours ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

I appreciate that but I’d honestly rather just discuss the topic with the person instead of them anonymously telling me they don’t like what I’m writing or why. Idc if I’m in the negative because I’ll still post my thoughts. Appreciate the support though! 

I agree with you, TMFS1987. I have posted that sentiment a couple of times. It has happened to people whose opinion wasn't anything that deserved a downvote. The poster I am referring to could say "good morning", and someone would give them a downvote.

I have NEVER given a downvote, even if I disagreed. I always give an upvote if I like it.

I am a Tampa Bay Buccaneer's fan. I am not a member of their message board, so I do not post there. Their posters can be brutal when arguing with each other. They don't just discuss, they lay the hammer on each other. But the one thing I like about Tampa Bay's message board is they don't have the "reputation" voting system.

In my opinion, this forum should do away with it. 

By the way, I hope you get well and feel better soon, TMFS1987.

There has to be many of us on this board continuing to post even though we are not feeling well (including myself). It's what keeps me going and because I love the Orlando Magic.

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I agree with you, TMFS1987. I have posted that sentiment a couple of times. It has happened to people whose opinion wasn't anything that deserved a downvote. The poster I am referring to could say "good morning", and someone would give them a downvote.

I have NEVER given a downvote, even if I disagreed. I always give an upvote if I like it.

I am a Tampa Bay Buccaneer's fan. I am not a member of their message board, so I do not post there. Their posters can be brutal when arguing with each other. They don't just discuss, they lay the hammer on each other. But the one thing I like about Tampa Bay's message board is they don't have the "reputation" voting system.

In my opinion, this forum should do away with it. 

By the way, I hope you get well and feel better soon, TMFS1987.

There has to be many of us on this board continuing to post even though we are not feeling well (including myself). It's what keeps me going and because I love the Orlando Magic.

Yeah I feel the reputation system is pointless but it is what it is. Also I appreciate the well wishes and I hope you continue to recover as well. I love my Magic through the good, bad, and everything in between. 

5 hours ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Lame I got another downvote but it was expected. Again stop hiding behind the computer and clicking a button that says you don’t like something and voice your opinion. You’ll also run out of downvotes soon then what will you do lol? I’m sick in bed which is the only reason I’ve been on here the last few days and won’t be getting better soon so you’ll have to keep downvoting me because I’m going to keep posting the truth whether you like it or not ;)

Don’t sweat it folks, I’ve been on this board for many years; also under a different handle. I use to have a lot of ups but lost them due to having my own respectful opinion. I think there are some immature people on this board perhaps very young; not saying being young lacks credibility. It doesn’t matter because your truth and sound assessments will Trump the haters. People on the board know who has good insight; stay strong to your convictions.