Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

2 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Our attendance numbers are better than Memphis both home and road. 

Our TV numbers are better than Memphis. 

In the national discourse going on lately a magic player is constantly being included in discussions whether that's Gordon's dunk contest, Gordon trade discussions, a discussion about Gordon's ceiling and whether he can reach it in Orlando or if we're to blame for that, discussions about how much we like fultz and whether or not that's a mistake at this point to be married to him, or fournier being discussed as a potential prize in this free agency class and what we plan to do with him. 

We're definitely more relevant than Memphis. 

We are more relevant now but they have exciting young pieces with Ja Morant headlining. Their long term future looks more promising at this point but I agree we are more relevant now than they are. 

1 hour ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Our attendance numbers are better than Memphis both home and road. 

Our TV numbers are better than Memphis. 

In the national discourse going on lately a magic player is constantly being included in discussions whether that's Gordon's dunk contest, Gordon trade discussions, a discussion about Gordon's ceiling and whether he can reach it in Orlando or if we're to blame for that, discussions about how much we like fultz and whether or not that's a mistake at this point to be married to him, or fournier being discussed as a potential prize in this free agency class and what we plan to do with him. 

We're definitely more relevant than Memphis. 

I agree. I have mentioned it (about AG) twice.

Edit:  Not only is he attracting attention to himself, but also for the Magic and the City of Orlando. AG is  popular among nba players on other teams. If the Magic are not careful and we are not able to trade or convince a star player to join AG on our team, another team might swoop him up or AG might decide to leave and go elsewhere.

In AG's case, there is a saying that goes "If the mountain will not come to mohammed, then mohammed must go to the mountain."

26 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

I’d rather have their future than our underwhelming and temporary relevancy today 

We're a couple weeks of sustained improved fultz play from closing that gap though. 

It's well documented that the Magic have hovered around the middle of the pack in both TV and attendance for years.This despite the team having the 3rd or 4th worst record in the league the last 8 years. Memphis had a good long run in playoff appearances and looks to be back on track.They are being talked about nationally and have multiple young players attracting national media attention.This is what i meant. Couple that with a budding star in Morant and an actual roster that fits together and we are lightyears apart.This will be true even if both teams get the 8th seed in our respective conference.You can be a fan and still be objective.

• Upvote 2

Looking forward to some winning streaks in the next two months but this roster is flawed. Our offense is not exciting and i'm personally going to miss Isaac because watching him improve was my number one reason to tune in besides a good win.

• Upvote 1

At least we didn't pass on Luka. Phoenix and Sacramento royally messed up with that decision. Not choosing SGA in that draft does sting, however.

1 hour ago, hootie249 said:

It's well documented that the Magic have hovered around the middle of the pack in both TV and attendance for years.This despite the team having the 3rd or 4th worst record in the league the last 8 years. Memphis had a good long run in playoff appearances and looks to be back on track.They are being talked about nationally and have multiple young players attracting national media attention.This is what i meant. Couple that with a budding star in Morant and an actual roster that fits together and we are lightyears apart.This will be true even if both teams get the 8th seed in our respective conference.You can be a fan and still be objective.

I am being objective