Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

2 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

Kenny Smith knew it. Did you see the look he gave Wade when he came for the post-contest interview?

Wade trying to justify his *****ery but eff Wade.

Yeah, Kenny was really mad!

9 minutes ago, Big L said:

Crazy how they robbed him.  The crowd knew it, Jones Jr knew it..

Yes, Jones knew it. His expression and body language was like a school kid stealing another kid's lunch and knows it didn't belong to him.

That contest should have been over before that last dunk, with Aaron crowned the winner. Aaron had even taken his shoes off.

The outrage of aaron Gordon being screwed over outweighs him actually winning as it'll boil over to the millions of avenues on the internet.  

Definitely gives a burst of internet traffic.  

5 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

The outrage of aaron Gordon being screwed over outweighs him actually winning as it'll boil over to the millions of avenues on the internet.  

Definitely gives a burst of internet traffic.  

Yeah but it’ll get swept over like everything else in this WWE sport. The NBA is ****.  DJJ should’ve given the trophy to AG but he took it of course. 

Just now, Magicman28 said:

Yeah but it’ll get swept over like everything else in this WWE sport. The NBA is ****. 

Hey.  Someone has to take to fall for the burst ad revenue.  The lizards demand it. 

7 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

JMZYRy.png

Glad he’s done. NBA has been a ****show for a long time and this is just another thing that proves it. 

The Magic should make shirts with his jersey and saying “The REAL 2 time champ”. I haven’t bought anything NBA related in a long time but I’d buy that. 

I'm not mad as it was expected.  Especially after Aaron Gordon took his shoes off because he knew he'd be screwed if the contest continued.  He had 6 perfect scores in a row?  Right?  He should have won just off that.  Yet, it continued.  The gateway for him to get screwed opened.  

Now..the predictable aftermath is of course is the booming ad revenue you can make off outrage which is what our country does everyday.  Of course, South Park made an episode of it.  What do you expect?  Cycled human emotions.  

2 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

I'm not mad as it was expected.  Especially after Aaron Gordon took his shoes off because he knew he'd be screwed if the contest continued.  He had 6 perfect scores in a row?  Right?  He should have won just off that.  Yet, it continued.  The gateway for him to get screwed opened.  

Now..the predictable aftermath is of course is the booming ad revenue you can make off outrage which is what our country does everyday.  Of course, South Park made an episode of it.  What do you expect?  Cycled human emotions.  

NBA won’t get a dime from me. I’d buy that shirt just because I hate **** like this but that’s all. I don’t buy **** from NBA anymore.