Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

17 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

No one wants him

That is not completely accurate. 
sacramento, Dallas, san Antonio and Detroit; among others has shown interest in him. 
a lot of teams are just waiting til next year for a longer commitment from him. He will be earning less for sure.

Alright guys, I want your opinions! I am about to get my first jersey and am stumped on whether to go with Fultz or Isaac. Probably going to be my only jersey for the foreseeable future, so I want to get someone who may be more likely to be around a bit longer. Who should I go with here?

3 minutes ago, billy5783 said:

Alright guys, I want your opinions! I am about to get my first jersey and am stumped on whether to go with Fultz or Isaac. Probably going to be my only jersey for the foreseeable future, so I want to get someone who may be more likely to be around a bit longer. Who should I go with here?

Isaac is my favorite Magician but both should be here for a long time

29 minutes ago, billy5783 said:

Last one i got just had my own nickname. I wasn't sure who would still be here!

43 minutes ago, billy5783 said:

Okeke

There are 29 other teams in the NBA that can fit Fournier in some capacity. Vuc is the much harder fit as the more his volume drops off, the less useful he is to you. 

Orlando’s 105.5 offensive rating is easily the worst mark of any playoff team, ranking 26th overall in the NBA. However, asked by Josh Robbins of The Athletic if the Magic will prioritize acquiring offensive-minded players going forward, president of basketball operations Jeff Weltman suggested it isn’t quite that simple.

“I think we’ve already done that. I just think that they’re young,” Weltman said.Jonathan Isaac is going to be a good offensive player. Mo Bamba’s going to be a good offensive player. Chuma Okeke is going to be a good offensive player. We’re trying to get two-way players. The trick is to not get guys who are just good offensive players. So I don’t think we look at it like, ‘This year we draft an offensive player.’ We try to draft good basketball players.”

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, billy5783 said:

I will Go with Fultz. 

2 hours ago, Tank Vogel said:

There are 29 other teams in the NBA that can fit Fournier in some capacity. Vuc is the much harder fit as the more his volume drops off, the less useful he is to you. 

Vucevic would be just as tradable on a one year 17 million contract. It's the commitment that cuts teams off the list