Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

22 minutes ago, Luke_FfS said:

Where I've said that I want short term answer? Please tell me in which post because I don't remember any. And the problem for a lot of us is exactly the way management is building around Isaac and Fultz, as a team, with the play style and also culture wise. You're allowed to thing that the strategy is fine, but that doesn't make it a sure thing, the same way you don't consider valid the points of who disagree with the plan.

Every answer you give, you change the point of the discussion, or you take only one factor (as Isaac absence) ignoring all the rest. It's pretty difficult to have a discussion that way.

Ok

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Sabonis now a all-star...

Henny may have messed up but the man does know talent 

Hennigan drafted Sabonis for OKC, he gets no credit for that one. Hard to stomach that we traded 2 all stars for a half year rental of Serge Ibaka

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jec said:

AG can do more for his career in a big dunk contest than he can playing for our crappy team. I can’t blame him.

I guess.... I feel your frustration deeply! I know we’ve had injuries, but it feels like we’ve regressed this year some. I would give strong consideration to blowing it up if we don’t righten the ship once we’ve rested and healed a bit; perhaps this summer. We have a horrible offense and the Vooch and Evan (offensive guys) show is getting old. It’s almost a guaranteed 1st round out every year. 

38 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Hennigan drafted Sabonis for OKC, he gets no credit for that one. Hard to stomach that we traded 2 all stars for a half year rental of Serge Ibaka

I guarantee you we was taking Sabonis for us if the trade wasn't happening ..

So yeah it's a bummer. But that's in the past

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I guarantee you we was taking Sabonis for us if the trade wasn't happening ..

So yeah it's a bummer. But that's in the past

You can't guarantee that. You have no idea who we targeted

I was unaware until a moment ago that GSW’s win over us is their only W in the past 15 games. Terrific 

1 hour ago, Fultz4thewin said:

You can't guarantee that. You have no idea who we targeted

Henny knows talent. I'm pretty sure he was taking him no matter what. It's all irrelevant now 

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

Henny knows talent. I'm pretty sure he was taking him no matter what. It's all irrelevant now 

Sure but we were focusing on a rim protector. Sabonis isn't a rim protector. Sabonis is like the version of Vucevic that's actually ok with contact making his post moves more effective. 

We were looking at skal if we were going big and Wade Baldwin, Beasley, or hopefully dejounte Murray if we were going small

Also for what it's worth sabonis is an all star like Vucevic was an all star last year. 

Sabonis is good but let's not act like he's a franchise player now.