Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

5 hours ago, Luke_FfS said:

Exactly, a reason why it's useless to even show the numbers and stats he was talking about..

I had my concerns too on him recently, still think that we play a style and have him in a role that doesn't fit well, but saying that he's declining in the last two years it's just a lie, whatever number is provided.

It’s never useless to enlighten yourself.  You don’t have to believe me, that’s immaterial.  I don’t say things without good reason to back it up though and in this case it’s easily verifiable.

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Just wanna take a second here, between all the Aaron Gordon highlight dunks and Markelle Fultz stud talk, to give a shout out to Wes Iwundu. He had an excellent game last night that got overshadowed a bit, but we don’t win that game without him.

For sure. Wes needs to be part of the rotation moving forward.. fully

8 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

wow.. just wow.. sorry TMF

worst injury luck season I can remember

We need one of our doctors to help translate because I'm pretty sure this is a completely made up injury

1 minute ago, Fultz4thewin said:

We need one of our doctors to help translate because I'm pretty sure this is a completely made up injury

Yeah, I’ve never heard of bone irritation before... maybe it’s a keep him healthy till the deadline injury 

1 hour ago, Fultz4thewin said:

It is. He was probably confused and meant bone contusion. 

14 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

It's such a tuff one. The Wiggins situation I could get with you know. 

Fultz.. Wiggins..Isaac..AG...Vooch is a very good team on both sides of the ball. Wiggins in a new situation is literally BOOM or bust. I think he will boom with us

Wiggins...There’s gotta be more there right? I mean if he had the right fit? 

I’d be tempted but it would take a lot. What would a deal look like?

I'm usually pessimistic but I like our 3 younger prospects (Fultz, Isaac, Bamba) and it's good that they are getting playoff experience so early in their careers. With a few good moves we can be a really fun team

Zion and Ingram might not be a great fit together, so maybe we go all-in for Ingram. Just spit-balling