Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

45 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Last year they really played as a team. We will see if the Kyrie thing is for real this year.

Anyhow, who is Kendrick Nunn? Guy comes out of nowhere to light it up on the Heat. Bio said he was an undrafted player who played in the G-League last year.

Played for the Golden State affiliate. Surprising they didn't know what they had because they could really use him now.

Nunn played for Illinois (my college team). He then left for Oakland university when we changed coaches and averaged like 25. He can put it in the basket but is streaky. We have that type of guy but he is on the end of the bench and will never get a shot to put up a lot of points. 

Wes

And yes he did not put up big numbers in college but he is not that player anymore. I see something special in him too bad Clifford doesn’t. 

32 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Nunn played for Illinois (my college team). He then left for Oakland university when we changed coaches and averaged like 25. He can put it in the basket but is streaky. We have that type of guy but he is on the end of the bench and will never get a shot to put up a lot of points. 

Wes

And yes he did not put up big numbers in college but he is not that player anymore. I see something special in him too bad Clifford doesn’t. 

He didn't leave because you changed coaches. 

He left because he choked his girlfriend and pled guilty to a misdemeanor battery charge and was dismissed from the team. 

29 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

He left because he choked his girlfriend and pled guilty to a misdemeanor battery charge and was dismissed from the team. 

Same difference 

• Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, magicblue said:

Same difference 

Not when the question is "who is he and where did he come from?" I think that makes a significant difference why this person has found it hard to gain traction. Surprised he's had any at all.

1 hour ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Really? Didn’t know that but I don’t look much into players personal lives. But I don’t assume our justice system is 100% correct and that every story that is on the news is 100% factual. You never really know the truth.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

That would be a mistake. He hasn't done much to assuage contract year concerns

That team isn’t the right fit for him. He could be our go to scorer We sorely need. 

Much like I had a bad feeling about the Hawks game, I have a good feeling about tonight's Raptors game.  I think we shoot better and our depth wears down their lack of depth.  And I think Isaac/Gordon significantly slow down Siakam.

10 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Much like I had a bad feeling about the Hawks game, I have a good feeling about tonight's Raptors game.  I think we shoot better and our depth wears down their lack of depth.  And I think Isaac/Gordon significantly slow down Siakam.

We tended to play up/down to opposition quality during our run last season. Still feels like that's the case after watching the first 2 games. Hopefully we play well, that's more important to me than winning tonight. I really want to see the majority of the 1st team perform well. If we win, well thats the icing on the cake for me!

11 hours ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Not when the question is "who is he and where did he come from?" I think that makes a significant difference why this person has found it hard to gain traction. Surprised he's had any at all.

I was kidding

Am I the only one secretly wishing for a minor, day-to-day type injury to DJ so that Fultz can take over the starting spot? Funny thing is I could see Cliff starting MCW instead

1 minute ago, magicblue said:

Am I the only one secretly wishing for a minor, day-to-day type injury to DJ so that Fultz can take over the starting spot? Funny thing is I could see Cliff starting MCW instead

Yes, wanting one of our important rotation players to be hurt seems pretty dumb

3 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Yes, wanting one of our important rotation players to be hurt seems pretty dumb

I think Coach Cliff will start Fultz if DJ isn't working out. He wasn't afraid to close the game with Fultz the other night, that has to be a good sign right?

• Upvote 1