Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

5 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yikes... Maggete gonna get some burn? I’d rather play Fultz 48 minutes

Will be interesting. I think they both will play. We need everyone right now. If Maggete plays I think we will be fine. He is steady. Markelle gonna have to play 36+. Evan will handle a bit more I'd imagine also

34 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

You know, if Vucevic keeps playing defense like this we should probably consider keeping him and flipping Bamba. 

It's probably the one week a year he tries really hard on that end so don't read into it too much. But we should follow up in 3 weeks and see where we're at with him. 

Not reading much into it. Everyone other than Fultz and JI should be considered to make us better. For now and future. This little streak doesn’t change my mind about that.

16 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Not reading much into it. Everyone other than Fultz and JI should be considered to make us better. For now and future. This little streak doesn’t change my mind about that.

Seconded. It's nice we have had a week or so of success, but mostly in that Markelle has done good the last two or so and hasn't had any setbacks. With all of these injuries we can't really tinker too much now can we.

1 hour ago, Fultz4thewin said:

You know, if Vucevic keeps playing defense like this we should probably consider keeping him and flipping Bamba. 

It's probably the one week a year he tries really hard on that end so don't read into it too much. But we should follow up in 3 weeks and see where we're at with him. 

Oh God...here we go again....

7 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Ok.....

This means that we’re shutting down JI and Chief for the season. I figured we’d take the super over cautious approach with JI, but still, disappointing

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

This means that we’re shutting down JI and Chief for the season. I figured we’d take the super over cautious approach with JI, but still, disappointing

21 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

No it doesn't

3 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yikes... Maggete gonna get some burn? I’d rather play Fultz 48 minutes

You can say that again. I was shaking my head while watching Maggete last night in garbage time.

Do you think Iwandu can play the point in a backup role?

cCDBU0.gif<"Oh-my-gosh-no way!"