Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

2 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Given where we are in 3-point shooting percentage and offensive rating, which are each ranked 27 out of 30, it looks like the bad shooting nights outweigh the good by a pretty wide margin.   And I think we’re far enough into the season to have diluted the effect of the first few games.  In fact, I think our offensive rating has been going down recently.  

Nah the first 9 games were bad so they still represent like 25% of the sample. 

But yeah, offensive rating has been bad 5 games in a row now. 

The Knicks are winning, Elfrid still can't shoot. They are using all that size to bully other teams. Also everyone except Payton is hitting 3's!

Maybe they can send us a forward for free. They have too many.

9 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

The Knicks are winning, Elfrid still can't shoot. They are using all that size to bully other teams. Also everyone except Payton is hitting 3's!

I still can’t believe DSJ can’t find a way to get on the court.

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

I still can’t believe DSJ can’t find a way to get on the court.

Yes a lot of us were wrong with this guy. Judging by how fast he pissed off the Mavs and not getting playing time on the Knicks, he must be a bad apple.

3 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Yes a lot of us were wrong with this guy. Judging by how fast he pissed off the Mavs and not getting playing time on the Knicks, he must be a bad apple.

I don't know. He's had a rough year off the court. Trier can't get on the court either. Wayne Ellington can't get on the court. Ntilikina had his minutes yanked around. 

He didn't really piss off the Mavs. He couldn't play with doncic because of style issues. 

I wouldn't want him because we already have fultz and don't need to develop another point guard. But I think he needs a better situation. I'm just not sure what that situation is

26 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

They're pretty much a open shop for trades for veteran role players at all positions. We should probably be able to pull something like this closer to the trade deadline 

https://tradenba.com/trades/nMCzbv5u6

Yeah but in a lot of situations like this it's a confidence issue or a health issue or maybe his minutes are blocked by another player.From everything you hear out of New York it's and attitude problem.I hope he turns it around. 

4 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Yeah but in a lot of situations like this it's a confidence issue or a health issue or maybe his minutes are blocked by another player.From everything you hear out of New York it's and attitude problem.I hope he turns it around. 

Not really. He had a back injury in training camp and then his step mom died out of nowhere and apparently it really effected him

Sure would be nice if we had a bench or two way guy who could bring some excitement like that guy who scored 20 against us for Atlanta.   Someone potentially exciting even if wildly inconsistent.  When is the last time we’ve played a young guy who wasn’t a high draft pick who looked like he might have potential and brings a little excitement?

12 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Sure would be nice if we had a bench or two way guy who could bring some excitement like that guy who scored 20 against us for Atlanta.   Someone potentially exciting even if wildly inconsistent.  When is the last time we’ve played a young guy who wasn’t a high draft pick who looked like he might have potential and brings a little excitement?

O’Quinn? That’s the last one I can think of