Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

3 hours ago, Notguilty said:

Another victory with birch over mo - not drawing conclusions - just sayin!

What? Birch looked the worst I've ever seen him on offense. He got the ball multiple times and froze. One time he dribbled the ball from the short corner to almost half court so that he could hand the ball to DJ. 

25 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

What? Birch looked the worst I've ever seen him on offense. He got the ball multiple times and froze. One time he dribbled the ball from the short corner to almost half court so that he could hand the ball to DJ. 

Scoreboard doesn’t lie. Time to give up on the 7”0, 21 year old, gifted athlete with a freakish wingspan on a rookie contract because we won by one point without him.

Obviously Bamba is hopeless. How many MVPs does he have? None? That’s tied with Kwame Brown.

Someone needs to go and I don’t care why!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

We now have 2 wins against +.500 teams and both are against Philly. 

I know regular season results don't really hold up come playoff time, but avoiding Milwaukee to get to Philly would be nice.  We match up much better with the 76ers.

Well Giannis is out tonight.  Just flipped from a game we had no shot at to a game we should win.  Would be disappointing to lose now.

2 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Well Giannis is out tonight.  Just flipped from a game we had no shot at to a game we should win.  Would be disappointing to lose now.

Meh, I think even without Giannis, Milwaukee will be favored at home, but it’s definitely a chance to steal one now, which wasn’t even a realistic thought this morning 

9 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Key words “on offense”! Nobody will argue that point - he brings a certain energy on defense which seems to permeate and energize his teamates on that side of the ball. Again “not drawing conclusions” - but his presence (along with MCW and others) appeared to help the club finish well last year!

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Notguilty said:

Key words “on offense”! Nobody will argue that point - he brings a certain energy on defense which seems to permeate and energize his teamates on that side of the ball. Again “not drawing conclusions” - but his presence (along with MCW and others) appeared to help the club finish well last year!

We also have a whole sample size of games this season where he started and didn’t play up to the level that he showed in the 2nd half of last season, and was arguably outplayed by Bamba throughout the entirety of that stretch where Birch played starting minutes.

Seeing how that sample of games is more recent, I think it makes sense to use those games rather than going all the way back to last year.