Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

50 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Russell doesnt seem to be a good fit at Golden State. He didnt even play the last few minutes of the game. I think he will be traded soon. 

I will take a look at him.  Aminu, DJ and Fournier for Russel and Marquese Chriss wil do. 

He's definitely not a good long term fit. That deal gets them out of his contract when Fournier opts out this summer

On 12/24/2019 at 12:18 PM, Fultz4thewin said:

I don't see why we should be pessimistic about him. Clifford was a good hire. Isaac was a good pick. Bamba is tough to judge right now because we don't really know what type of player he's going to be. Same with okeke.

We're constantly in the trade market. If Philly didn't trade us fultz we had a deal for Delon Wright on the table. We were rumored to be after DSJ, Ntilikina, Rozier. 

We are good negotiators. We have a good idea of how we value players and trades and stick to those numbers vs bidding against ourselves. 

We have a team building philosophy and stick to it. 

The negatives are keeping Vucevic but the philosophy there was keeping an asset. If he's tradable then resigning him was smart. If he's not tradable then keeping him was dumb because they had enough time to evaluate his value and should have known better. 

Do you know what the deal for Delon Wright would have been? Was it similar to the Fultz package?

21 minutes ago, andrew2018022 said:

Do you know what the deal for Delon Wright would have been? Was it similar to the Fultz package?

Here's all we have about that

This Nets box score is wild.

They shot an NBA season low 26.9% from the field. They made 8 total two-point field goals which is lowest for a team since 1950, in a pre-shot clock game that ended with a final score of 19-18. 

Taurean Prince went 1-10 from the field. He was also 1-10 from 3. In other words he didn’t take a single 2.

When is BJ Johnson going to get some minutes on this team? He's been killing it in Lakeland, and with guys like MCW going down I think BJ should get a chance on the main roster for dome games.

2 hours ago, andrew2018022 said:

When is BJ Johnson going to get some minutes on this team? He's been killing it in Lakeland, and with guys like MCW going down I think BJ should get a chance on the main roster for dome games.

Rather give him a go over Iwundu.

Yeah I really don’t see it with Iwundu. And he couldn’t be worse than AG. Bring on BJ Johnson for sure. Could be a diamond in the rough. 

4 hours ago, harley said:

Yeah I really don’t see it with Iwundu. And he couldn’t be worse than AG. Bring on BJ Johnson for sure. Could be a diamond in the rough. 

Wow...

• Upvote 1

I don't know if this has been posted yet.

Magic's Al-Farouq Aminu suffers setback in knee recovery

Source:  ESPN

"Orlando Magic forward Al-Farouq Aminu suffered a setback in his recovery from a knee injury and will be reevaluated, according to coach Steve Clifford.

Aminu, who has a torn meniscus in his right knee but opted against surgery, has been sidelined since late November.

Clifford told reporters Friday that Aminu's knee locked up during Thursday's practice and that the veteran forward is having trouble bending it."  Aminu, 29, is averaging 4.3 points and 4.8 rebounds in 18 games this season, his first with Orlando.

Mo Bamba Will Also Not Play Friday Night Against The 76ers And Uncertain For Saturday Night Against The Bucks

Clifford also announced that center Mo Bamba will not play Friday against the Philadelphia 76ers after turning his ankle Thursday at practice. Bamba's status is uncertain for Saturday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks, according to Clifford.

Link:  https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28377512/magic-al-farouq-aminu-suffers-setback-knee-recovery

13 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I don't know if this has been posted yet.

Magic's Al-Farouq Aminu suffers setback in knee recovery

Source:  ESPN

"Orlando Magic forward Al-Farouq Aminu suffered a setback in his recovery from a knee injury and will be reevaluated, according to coach Steve Clifford.

Aminu, who has a torn meniscus in his right knee but opted against surgery, has been sidelined since late November.

Clifford told reporters Friday that Aminu's knee locked up during Thursday's practice and that the veteran forward is having trouble bending it."  Aminu, 29, is averaging 4.3 points and 4.8 rebounds in 18 games this season, his first with Orlando.

Mo Bamba Will Also Not Play Friday Night Against The 76ers And Uncertain For Saturday Night Against The Bucks

Clifford also announced that center Mo Bamba will not play Friday against the Philadelphia 76ers after turning his ankle Thursday at practice. Bamba's status is uncertain for Saturday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks, according to Clifford.

Link:  https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28377512/magic-al-farouq-aminu-suffers-setback-knee-recovery

This season is feeling like one of those seasons where it just wasn’t meant to be a good one.

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

This season is feeling like one of those seasons where it just wasn’t meant to be a good one.

Yeah, we had incredible injury luck last year and we’re really paying for it this year.