Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Projects down the road but he’s not at the moment. He has ways to go. 

And there’s nothing that says you can’t have two. In fact most of good teams throughout the years had two you can count on. I’d say we are filled with 3rd options and projects. 

Fultz is the man and should be going forward, not stuck in the corner with dj running the show. Clifford is f ing blind not to see it. Markelle has all the tools to be special. Let him have the ball and get out of the dam way. Surround him with shooters and Isaac. 

7 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Fultz is the man and should be going forward, not stuck in the corner with dj running the show. Clifford is f ing blind not to see it. Markelle has all the tools to be special. Let him have the ball and get out of the dam way. Surround him with shooters and Isaac. 

He’s the closest thing we got but I wouldn’t rely on him alone. Team needs a more reliable go to guy. Fultz has more learning to do. Everyone else are 3rd options.

5 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I agree that’s why I said shooters. Not wannabes. But if we don’t let him have the keys now, we are stunting his potential. 

When I think of shooters, I think of Korver. Need a guy who can take over as well as shoot.

4 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

No not guys who need to retire lol. 

True but still.

Issue is we have never acquired a offensive star. It’s the dumbest way to build the way we have, adding 2nd and option players and build around them.

Its the complete opposite the way it’s suppose to be done.

2 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

Tank or no tank. It’s irrelevant to the results above. We have failed to acquire an offensive go to guy. 

The team with Dwight and SVG, also had Turk who we have nothing close to currently and shooters like Shard and Nelson.

Not irrelevant at all. The worse you allow yourself to get, the harder it is to improve, unless you luck out with a draft superstar. 

1 hour ago, fan for too long 2 said:

You don’t actually think will get anything worth while for vooch. He was untradeable before we inexplicably signed him with zero competition doing so. Now evan is trying to do the same dam sh** going for that new contract. Ross same deal had the year of his life. That’s when you sell these guys. They have never been good enough, why think it’s going to change in their late 20’s. It’s absurd. 

This team is exactly where it should be with these moves. WeHam got lucky with giannis. Period. 

Couldn't be more spot on. I seriously wonder if any teams were bidding against us before resigned those two. We need to shed them off our books somehow, would Boston want vooch? take on any bad salaries and get a draft pick, preferably the memphis one owed to them. Ross will be even harder to get off, I would argue he's been worse than Gordon. These blokes suck the life out of me I tell you. Geez Ben Mclemore would be handy . What would it take to get Malik Beasly?

4 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Not irrelevant at all. The worse you allow yourself to get, the harder it is to improve, unless you luck out with a draft superstar. 

It is because the point is, tank or no tank, without a star, you’re going to struggle. Tanking can get you a star. Not tanking but trading wisely or signings is another way. We have failed to do so in every way. 

Say what you want about tanking but go look at Dallas. They tanked and are immensely better with a good outlook to what the future brings. 

I know it was good for newer Magic fans to make the playoffs last year.  But right now I can't think of a more boring irrelevant team in the national landscape then us.  I mean for real only the Knicks score less then we do in this modern NBA.  I really think coach Cliff and his style are not right for this roster.  

1 hour ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

I know it was good for newer Magic fans to make the playoffs last year.  But right now I can't think of a more boring irrelevant team in the national landscape then us.  I mean for real only the Knicks score less then we do in this modern NBA.  I really think coach Cliff and his style are not right for this roster.  

Cliff is getting us open and good shots. This roster is just straight garbage. WeHam need to get off their collective asses and finally change the identity of this team. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Cliff is getting us open and good shots. This roster is just straight garbage. WeHam need to get off their collective asses and finally change the identity of this team. 

I totally agree with you on WeHam.  But as far as style of play I think we have some great athletes on this team especially Fultz in the open court we are not utilizing.  It just seems our whole philosophy is centered around helping Vooch prosper.  Cliff does have a certain history with big men and a style of play.