Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

25 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, it really all comes down to consistency for me. We don’t have anybody who is consistently good every night. Vooch is the closest to that, but god forbid he gets a big on him who is physical.

I think we could be big time buyers at the deadline. We’ll be at the top of the rumor mill for the next star that wants out. Maybe Devin Booker?

I still don't know if Booker understands how to be a winning player. Last night was kind of a red flag as he finally has a well built team around him with guys who are providing complimentary scoring and they still lose because he played hero ball instead of playing off the guys who are matching up better that game. 

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

I won't forget. I was leading that DSJ over JI contingent. 

What a mistake that was in hindsight. 

In fairness to you and others, we were in point guard purgatory for years. I wanted Fox or Isaac but would have been fine with Smith Jr, too. Glad we have competent gms now.

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

I still don't know if Booker understands how to be a winning player. Last night was kind of a red flag as he finally has a well built team around him with guys who are providing complimentary scoring and they still lose because he played hero ball instead of playing off the guys who are matching up better that game. 

Yeah, he was garbage last night. Could probably benefit from going to a new team and some sort of coaching consistency, but maybe it’s too late for him because he’s had nobody around him for so long. Denver did everything they could to try to give them that game last night

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, it really all comes down to consistency for me. We don’t have anybody who is consistently good every night. Vooch is the closest to that, but god forbid he gets a big on him who is physical.

I think we could be big time buyers at the deadline. We’ll be at the top of the rumor mill for the next star that wants out. Maybe Devin Booker?

Nik is consistency defined.  I'd pass on Booker but I can see where you're coming from with that.  

1 hour ago, J-Mac said:

Fournier is a good player to have on your team, just still a little salty we took him over Oladipo

No he's not! (filling in for Fan For Too Long)  : 0

As most of you know, Golden State is my second favorite team. I know they look like a rebuild team, but darn, the Clippers look poised to make it to the finals and perhaps win it all. . .I watched them play Golden State the other night.

My point is, the Clippers have a lot of good shooters who can score from the range where Fournier normally shoots the ball. In my opinion, Fournier would not even be the Clippers' 4th or 5th option.

I'm just sayin'!

BTW, I can't stand Patrick Beverly. It was a blow out by the Clippers, and when the Warriors fans started to walk out of their arena near the end of the game, Beverly shouted: "Where y'all going?"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

It's incredibly frustrating for me for so many of you to (rightfully) identify Fournier as a weak link on this team but you're unableto define why Fournier is a weak link on this team and apply that to other players

Simple he tries to play like a #1 option on offense when realistically he’s like 4 or 5 on a good team. He over dribbles and plays too much buddy ball with Vuc. Only positive is when he’s hitting his shots but he’s been as inconsistent as they come over the last 2 seasons. Used to love Fournier before he got into his own head with grandeur. 

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, magicblue said:

I think you mean overconfident. 50 wins would be shocking 

Nar certainly not overconfidence. I believe this team is very very capable and underated.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

No he's not! (filling in for Fan For Too Long)  : 0

As most of you know, Golden State is my second favorite team. I know they look like a rebuild team, but darn, the Clippers look poised to make it to the finals and perhaps win it all. . .I watched them play Golden State the other night.

My point is, the Clippers have a lot of good shooters who can score from the range where Fournier normally shoots the ball. In my opinion, Fournier would not even be the Clippers' 4th or 5th option.

I'm just sayin'!

BTW, I can't stand Patrick Beverly. It was a blow out by the Clippers, and when the Warriors fans started to walk out of their arena near the end of the game, Beverly shouted: "Where y'all going?"

Thanks True, you’re the best!!  Evan would be great

on another team. Lol

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Thanks True, you’re the best!!  Evan would be great

on another team. Lol

m8PCYe.gif