Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

2 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

I’m not interested in you or your life, just to be left alone. I never made a direct reference to you if you noted, I said experts without singling anyone out. You are the one that started it and made me call you out. Now let it go for Christ’s sake. 

So then why’d you ask if he has a job?

We need to make a move that moves the needle. There’s nothing out there that does at the moment.

Its sad that we still haven't had a generational talent as great as McGrady.  Boy..I miss having a player like T-Mac who was unstoppable at his position and could score at will.  The last time we anything close to that was Carter, Hedo, and Lewis.  They still weren't as great as McGrady was.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

It was more of illustrating a point. Sorry I offended your buddy, but he had it coming. I tried not to engage until he made it relevant. 

Didn’t offend me and don’t think you offended him. 

10 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Didn’t offend me and don’t think you offended him. 

You must be one in the same using a different email with 2 handles as I directed my response to your buddy; slip up? It must bother you or this conversation would have been dead long ago. There’s nothing more to say please go spend your time doing something positive.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

You must be one in the same using a different email with 2 handles as I directed my response to your buddy; slip up? It must bother you or this conversation would have been dead long ago. There’s nothing more to say please go spend your time doing something positive.

This is the only handle. Been using it for years. If there’s nothing more to say, why do you keep talking about this and not respond to my opinion on the Magic?

Who do you think we could bring in right now that moves the needle? 

I don’t wish to have dialog with you as whatever I would pose would be shot down. I’ll stick with the positive people on the board who act with class and grace rather then bringing up a negative that doesn’t even apply to you if indeed you are not using 2 handles. 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I don’t wish to have dialog with you as whatever I would pose would be shot down. I’ll stick with the positive people on the board who act with class and grace rather then bringing up a negative that doesn’t even apply to you if indeed you are not using 2 handles. 

No. I’m generally curious to who you think is out there right now that we could bring in that would elevate us to contender. 

This is my only handle. I have no reason lie. I do not fear you or your opinions

I made a proposal a while back that was echoed by others in the know regarding trading AG for Dinwiddie and Harris. I was shot down because 4thewin says that he and Fultz have to have the ball. I then presented Analysis from others in the know who confirmed that Dinwiddie can play off the ball just fine and can create his own shot. At worse we have a dynamic 6 man and Harris is one of the best 3 pt shooters in the league. Now I know you are going to say this is not a needle mover, but I believe it does and balances out our rotation. Do we have our star go to guy? No! But that will come in 2021/22 with another move when we are more balanced and attractive to a star. The trade worked out in the NBA trade machine. Go ahead and trash it....

25 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I made a proposal a while back that was echoed by others in the know regarding trading AG for Dinwiddie and Harris. I was shot down because 4thewin says that he and Fultz have to have the ball. I then presented Analysis from others in the know who confirmed that Dinwiddie can play off the ball just fine and can create his own shot. At worse we have a dynamic 6 man and Harris is one of the best 3 pt shooters in the league. Now I know you are going to say this is not a needle mover, but I believe it does and balances out our rotation. Do we have our star go to guy? No! But that will come in 2021/22 with another move when we are more balanced and attractive to a star. The trade worked out in the NBA trade machine. Go ahead and trash it....

You brought up a sentence from the New York post's general sports writer who said that. Not exactly deep analysis