Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

32 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Yes indeed. Also soul bro, what happened to fultz4thewin? Hope he’s good, we had our arguments but he did some great research. 

Great question... I have no idea. I’ve actually never met him or any of the other mods. Strange times.

4 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Yes indeed. Also soul bro, what happened to fultz4thewin? Hope he’s good, we had our arguments but he did some great research. 

There's a Twitter account with that name that's still active. Seem to remember he occasionally posted some of his own tweets so he's out there just not coming on here at the moment it seems.

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

There's a Twitter account with that name that's still active. Seem to remember he occasionally posted some of his own tweets so he's out there just not coming on here at the moment it seems.

it's him for sure

A lot of interesting arguments in the last few pages, impossible to answer to all, just a few considerations:

- Martins was surely involved in different times, I think that is well documented. Henny had his own limits, but we'll never know what his real plan was and how much he was affected by Skiles, and the next year by the need of win NOW, plus signing trading for a lot of bigs that represented Vogel style. (Byombo, for me was not the kind of move that the "old" Henny was showing) Not saying that Henny was great, but I would definitely know what he could have done with full power. Start was not bad, and he was good early in trades lurking for hidden talent.

- If Martins is now out of the decision making, and Welt+Hamm are completely free,  that's not really a good signal for both, as their plan right now seems really weak. I mean, if there's a mandate to win and enter the playoff at all cost, I would understand more what they're doing. Without that mandate from Martins/DeVos, their moves are quite inexplicable.

- I love Cliff as a person, but really, that one has been the worst decision in Welt/Hamm, because it affects all the rest. It's true, as someone else has written, that they didn't have terrible moves in their CV, but with a lot of mediocre ones, the result is what we have now, and that's not really enticing at all. So it's hard to ask to fire the coach of the management, but at the same time it's hard to envision that they can develop a contender right now.

- Reshaping that mess with our current cap situation and the lack of fantasy they've shown, plus a market that will be of sellers more than buyers IMO, is going to be really hard.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

So how long is Giannis getting suspended for??

That headbutt should surely be 5-10 game suspension?

What a dangerous and foolish play. You have the one seed locked up, you’re playing the freakin Wizards! Why are you even on the floor?! Then, to make matters worse you head butt a guy?! He’s the leagues sweetheart so he won’t get more than like 1-3 games and a slap on the wrist fine. Any other player would get 5-10 minimum.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Probably just 1 game like other players who headbutted

12 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/wojespn/status/1293658525047099395?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1293658525047099395|twgr^&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.realgm.com%2Fboards%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D1984302

I knew it would be 1 game suspension 

• Upvote 1