Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

3 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Doncic is sensational. We should of gave up whatever for him. He's going to be one of the greatest EVER

I rather have Young but greatest ever is pushing it, Doncic needs to stay healthy his entire career to be the greatest ever

• Downvote 4

7 minutes ago, Anfernee1 said:

I rather have Young but greatest ever is pushing it, Doncic needs to stay healthy his entire career to be the greatest ever

In 2 of his last 3 games he’s gone for 34/20/12 and 36/14/19. I understand what you’re saying with career longevity playing a role in greatest ever, but he’s putting up numbers we’ve never seen before. Oh, and he’ll turn 22 in February!

52 minutes ago, Anfernee1 said:

He'll go down in history as 1 of the greatest basketball players EVER as long as he health without a doubt. What he is doing in unprecedented. Generational talent!

We could have easily had Doncic...just had to add couple of draft picks to number 6 that year during the draft night...and actually why we were not tanking that season?? Few useless wins got us to the 6th spot...

Everyday I am thinking about what if we got Doncic...damned

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Babir_9 said:

We could have easily had Doncic...just had to add couple of draft picks to number 6 that year during the draft night...and actually why we were not tanking that season?? Few useless wins got us to the 6th spot...

Everyday I am thinking about what if we got Doncic...damned

We did tank, we just missed being a 2 or 3. No way once we were number 6 did we have a chance at either Doncic or trea, it was minor miracle what actually happened and will live in Infamy for years if your a suns,kings,memphis fan. kudos to the Mavs and Hawks they did their thing. If the Magic had a lower pick i was sure we would pick Trea but who knows we might have still picked Bamba and i would hate the Magic now.

Nets beat the Clippers lol

We play the Bucks in the first round of the playoffs. We shall just literally just have to see what happens. 

Just now, Jay Magic said:

We play the Bucks in the first round of the playoffs. We shall just literally just have to see what happens. 

Just enjoy the next 6 games as best as we can, cause unfortunately we ain’t gettin more than that...

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Just enjoy the next 6 games as best as we can, cause unfortunately we ain’t gettin more than that...

I'm gonna say we take 1 off the Bucks at least. 

6 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Nets deserved the 7th seed so congratulations to the Nets, if Magic can stay competitive and/or take a game away from the Bucks, I would be happy  

19 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I'm gonna say we take 1 off the Bucks at least. 

As always I love your optimism, but the Bucks swept the season series with us with an average margin of victory of 17. 

12 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

As always I love your optimism, but the Bucks swept the season series with us with an average margin of victory of 17. 

haha. Hope is all we have left this season. 

I want us to make wholesale changes next season.