Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

14 hours ago, Babir_9 said:

We must rebuild. This team’s ceiling  is 7-8 seed in the playoffs. Next year with the same roster might not even make playoffs...

PREACH!!!!

48 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

Our "ceiling" next year is 8 seed. Hard to be optimistic. 

I think I’d rather us tank. Trade Vucevic for filler and expirings, trade Ross for a pick. Spend the season letting Fultz, Bamba and Chuma get as many shots as they can and live through Fournier chucking up shots from all over the place in the last year of his deal cause I don’t see him opting out and I don’t see anybody trading for him.

I don’t know what to do with AG though. I love him, I think he’s our current best player, and I think we’ll lose any deal we make that has him in it. It has an Oladipo type move written all over it. But I’d understand trading him and why he’d have zero interest in being part of yet another rebuild.

Then after next season, when we’re definitely gonna be bad enough to pick high, maybe we get lotto luck and wind up with a top pick? Have JI coming back as well and should have decent cap space depending on if and how much we sign JI and Kelle to once their rookie deals are up. I dunno... I hated re-signing Vucevic at the time and I still hate it now... we finally had flexibility for the future and we double down on mediocrity.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I think I’d rather us tank. Trade Vucevic for filler and expirings, trade Ross for a pick. Spend the season letting Fultz, Bamba and Chuma get as many shots as they can and live through Fournier chucking up shots from all over the place in the last year of his deal cause I don’t see him opting out and I don’t see anybody trading for him.

I don’t know what to do with AG though. I love him, I think he’s our current best player, and I think we’ll lose any deal we make that has him in it. It has an Oladipo type move written all over it. But I’d understand trading him and why he’d have zero interest in being part of yet another rebuild.

Then after next season, when we’re definitely gonna be bad enough to pick high, maybe we get lotto luck and wind up with a top pick? Have JI coming back as well and should have decent cap space depending on if and how much we sign JI and Kelle to once their rookie deals are up. I dunno... I hated re-signing Vucevic at the time and I still hate it now... we finally had flexibility for the future and we double down on mediocrity.

So you want to keep Evan? 

10 minutes ago, Anfernee1 said:

So you want to keep Evan? 

I don’t want to keep him long term, I just don’t see how he’s not here next year. Why would he opt out of one more year $17 mill with an almost assured cap collapse due to Covid?

And if he’s here, nothing about Clifford’s coaching past shows that he’ll bench him.

58 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Doncic is sensational. We should of gave up whatever for him. He's going to be one of the greatest EVER

We never had a chance to trade for him, it was shocking that both Luka and Trea dropped passed the first two picks and the Hawks just took advantage.

We just shouldn't have won that last game the year before. Even in hindsight, if we had the third pick i think we would have picked Trea. Who knows, imagine if we did have a lower pick and still picked Bamba. If that had happened i think i wouldn't be a fan anymore, probably have jumped ship.

we would of picked Doncic without fail I'm pretty sure of it. Weltham went to see him numerous times. They aint that silly.