Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

14 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

JJZFL here was my post just before the draft. 

Unless u have a working crystal ball, none of knows who’s gonna be the best pick. It’s all opinion and we shouldn’t be putting other people’s opinions down because it’s doesnt jive with your own. We all want the magic to be relevant again. I hope after tonight we will be on that path. Go Magic!!!!

#draftrae

just saying 

I totally agree with that.  But there are some strong opinions on this board that can tend to sway others in their direction and not very tolerant of disagreement.  By the time we drafted Bamba, the consensus here was that Atlanta had made fools of themselves for drafting Young, and we had  stolen the pick of the draft. 

36 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

No AG, No Isaac, Bamba probably getting a DNP. Very few reasons to watch

SVG has been doing the first NBA broadcast on TNT. I'm thinking maybe he'll do the game tonight.

2 hours ago, JJZFL said:

I totally agree with that.  But there are some strong opinions on this board that can tend to sway others in their direction and not very tolerant of disagreement.  By the time we drafted Bamba, the consensus here was that Atlanta had made fools of themselves for drafting Young, and we had  stolen the pick of the draft. 

Sometimes consensus opinion is flat out wrong. No crystal balls, but when we didn’t get Trae I wanted Shai. But heaven forbid that was Evans spot. 

27 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Sometimes consensus opinion is flat out wrong. No crystal balls, but when we didn’t get Trae I wanted Shai. But heaven forbid that was Evans spot. 

Completely agree about consensus opinion. 

1 minute ago, Anfernee1 said:

Tell me again why Birch is still here? He sucks

Are we watching the same game? Dude is playing hard. Offensive boards. Couple of buckets. Drew an offensive foul on Embiid. 

6 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Are we watching the same game? Dude is playing hard. Offensive boards. Couple of buckets. Drew an offensive foul on Embiid. 

So you are saying he is better than Isaac?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 5