Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

2 hours ago, MagicFanDan said:

Some of y’all are negative ass fans. 

Can’t we just cheer on our team and not be all doom and gloom? 

Basketball is back, let’s be happy we get to cheer on our team. 

Well, you said we are being negative ass fans for saying Magic is going to lose and look what happened, Magic lost so we are right, you should know better 

Are we snakebitten by injury luck this year, are guys injury prone, or does our training and medical staff need a deep look?! We have at least one player going out hurt every single game. Been that way all season

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Are we snakebitten by injury luck this year, are guys injury prone, or does our training and medical staff need a deep look?! We have at least one player going out hurt every single game. Been that way all season

Just snakebitten, it seems that way every year

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

We had phenomenal luck last year, is just balanced out this year

I want us to play the Raptors in the first round 100%. Somebody needs to really light a fire in us. Lowry may have just done that tonight.

1 hour ago, Anfernee1 said:

They took us to the playoffs after 7 years and won the division last year so they did something 

We lucked into it with a horribly injured East. This team stinks of the same old. Stop accepting it 

Im not watching a NBA team that has a 34 yr old DJ Augustin, Ennis, Fournier and Vooch in its starting 5, thats maxing out at the 8th spot. I mean seriously. Either Clifford starts playing Bamba etc or he goes. We need an entire new direction. Im so tired of all of this. I really love our team but not sure how much longer I can stomach this. We need  complete rebuild. Especially with JI out until 21/22 season. Time is now!!! 

• Like 1