Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Yeah the Tj's torched us in that first quarter and that was it. By the way if anyone wonders what Bamba can be i hope you watched the game. 

In my opinion Myles Turner is basically what Bamba could be, a big, lanky 3 point shooting center. Bamba has the physical tools to be a better shot blocker but not sure he has the basketball IQ.Myles is only two years older then Bamba  but is already on his second contract and much,much better.

Edit: Myles was drafted 3 years before Bamba. He makes 18 million a year and was still involved in trade rumors because teams do not like paying centers anymore. Also they just paid Sabonis. Think about that for a minute, they thrashed us and didn't even have Sabonis,who i think is better then Myles. Look at Turner's box score from last night. If Bamba isn't having a few of those games by the end of next season he will not get an extension. He will ride out his last guaranteed season or get traded. Vucevic is not going anywhere, he is still our best player. Not saying this because i love that thought, it's just reality.

1 hour ago, hootie249 said:

Yeah the Tj's torched us in that first quarter and that was it. By the way if anyone wonders what Bamba can be i hope you watched the game. 

In my opinion Myles Turner is basically what Bamba could be, a big, lanky 3 point shooting center. Bamba has the physical tools to be a better shot blocker but not sure he has the basketball IQ.Myles is only two years older then Bamba  but is already on his second contract and much,much better.

They’re just superior in every facet. From their starters to their bench, they have shooting, playmaking, athleticism, and they love to run. They don’t let up. Their coaching is superb and their FO has really found a great collection of talent and put it together nicely. 

this is what I was hoping our identity would be when the new FO took over but we’re essentially the Hennigan team 2.0. still defensive minded players and coaching with no sense of offense and a weak bench. 

7 hours ago, Gordon MVP said:

They’re just superior in every facet. From their starters to their bench, they have shooting, playmaking, athleticism, and they love to run. They don’t let up. Their coaching is superb and their FO has really found a great collection of talent and put it together nicely. 

this is what I was hoping our identity would be when the new FO took over but we’re essentially the Hennigan team 2.0. still defensive minded players and coaching with no sense of offense and a weak bench. 

Yeah some of the names are not sexy but every member of their team has multiple skills and can actually play basketball. They don't really deal with projects.

Indiana is going to be scary next year with Dipo getting healthy.Look at their top seven all of them are hitting prime age around the same time. They will only have that one year though, cause after next year 3 of those players will be gone...such is life in the NBA with short 4 year contracts and a small markets.

Indiana is not even a contender right now... solid team but still..

I was under no illusion at all after the first two games, that's what we were and what we are. The name on the back of our shirts should be: INCONSISTENCY

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Luke_FfS said:

Indiana is not even a contender right now... solid team but still..

I was under no illusion at all after the first two games, that's what we were and what we are. The name on the back of our shirts should be: INCONSITENCY

What should we have expected with barely any turnover in a roster that has been inconsistent for years?