Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I don’t know man, I don’t think that’s fair. We’ve looked among the elite so far in the bubble With JI, Kelle and Ross in the 2nd unit. Don’t think anybody was looking forward to playing us

We've played 2 of the worst teams here.

Gutted about J.I. Preparing for the worst but I'm hoping for the best. cannot believe it. 

personally i would of not had him in the game with us up 30. But what can you do....

Such a shame

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jay Magic said:

Gutted about J.I. Preparing for the worst but I'm hoping for the best. cannot believe it. 

personally i would of not had him in the game with us up 30. But what can you do....

Such a shame

Gave you a like to get off of 666, mainly for JI... I’m hoping for the best, but to me with the knowledge I have, the best case scenario is it’s another sprain and he’s done until 20-21. Send him straight from ORMC to home and give him all the love in the world for the effort he put in to trying to come back when he didn’t need to.

• Like 1

No point in speculating or second guessing having him in the game. 

All we can do now is pray for the best outcome for the team, but most importantly for Johnathan. 

Changes our whole future. Have to keep Gordon now. Can’t plan for Isaac. He’s a bonus going forward. What a damn shame. Bring on Okeke. Gotta hit in this draft. As in swing for the upside guy.  Bamba is not what we hoped for unfortunately 

Sigghhh.  Man..  I rarely watch games now because I know injuries  will keep teams  from taking  us seriously.   

14 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Gave you a like to get off of 666, mainly for JI... I’m hoping for the best, but to me with the knowledge I have, the best case scenario is it’s another sprain and he’s done until 20-21. Send him straight from ORMC to home and give him all the love in the world for the effort he put in to trying to come back when he didn’t need to.

thank you I noticed that and it was bugging me. As for J.I I really hope we/him gets a massive amount of luck. So sad for him at this moment