Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

That knee is gonna be the bane of his career.  Shut him down for 2 years.  

As a former 4 ACl surgery veteran, that 99% is going to last through all of next season as well. When the knee buckles in, that’s how you know.

This changes our future a ton. Sets us back about 3 years.

10 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Goddamit... that’s an ACL.. same knee too. Hard to sell a guy coming off that injury being in the game in this kind of blowout for no reason. Prayers up for JI

Gotta give him minutes for playoffs, but, you’re absolutely correct

He never looked Completely healthy  these games. And this huge knee cap...what was the point to rush his return...terrible terrible  terrible 

I saw Isaac is a free agent after the season, I hope Magic will do the right thing and let him go, what is the point of keeping Isaac if he keeps getting hurt? You all are going to get your hopes up with Isaac finally healthy and then bam, he gets hurt again leaving you all disappointed

• Downvote 3

Just now, Babir_9 said:

He never looked Completely healthy  these games. And this huge knee cap...what was the point to rush his return...terrible terrible  terrible 

When you have the chance to lose as the 7 seed instead of the 8 you have to take it

3 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

When you have the chance to lose as the 7 seed instead of the 8 you have to take it

I don’t know man, I don’t think that’s fair. We’ve looked among the elite so far in the bubble With JI, Kelle and Ross in the 2nd unit. Don’t think anybody was looking forward to playing us