Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

2 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

You’re surprised? This isn’t about blm. This isn’t about choice. You either do what they say, do what they do, or you’re whatever negative insult they choose to label you.

Great post and an upvote.  So proud of how JI handled the press conference.  What a great human being in addition to a really really really good (on the verge) basketball player.  Reporters (including Bianchi (questionable human being)) were like wolves.  Ji was calm. articulate and composed.  He was the adult in the room.  Whoever that lady (the worst of them all) was who asked the followup question (and I paraprhase) "Could you explain to me what religion has to do with standing or not wearing a BLM shirt?" was a real piece of work.  I am sure the reporters did not see it this way but they got beat worse than the Nets.  JI won on AND off the court.  I do not know what protocol is but my only concern was where were the Magic FO folks.  If that was one of my players. employee's etc I would have intervened in their defense.  They had to know this would probably happen.   I am not a big twitter user but I tweeted JI last night how I loved what he said and was rooting for him.  Hope the Magic organization feels the same way.  I cannot wait to hear Barkley's take on this.

• Downvote 1

18 hours ago, Spaceman said:

JI my man. no kneeling here love of God love of Country. You are a shining example of what is right.

JI a man of principals.jpg

Jonathan Isaac is taking some major heat for this however he's the bravest player in the league for doing this.  Its considered very masculine to go your own way and not blindly follow the status quo.  I greatly dislike mentioning human pigments because I'm over it.  Human tribalism is one of the major hindrances of the species..just like now.  I understand that human color is a major problem in the united states and however is a major problem worldwide.  It shows that there's a lack of education and worldview of certain avenues in the country where its predominated by human beings of one single culture and single pigmentation.  Mass paranoia is the result.  

Think about this?  If we were all one color, we find something more petty to distinguish ourselves.....just like now.  Nose size, eye color, hair profile, facial profile, lip size, height, level of fitness are just examples and theres hundres if not thousands more.  Some of them reasonable some irrational. 

I however am I'm "brown" human being..or black as they called it for more than a millennium.  I stay out of this mess because I understand it to well now.   I see it as the premise for American History X.  Hate is marketable.   Don't get fully involved in it as someone is looking to take advantage of your hate and set it ablaze. 

I'm also self aware to know that sports are sub tribes themselves.   I hate the Lakers with all my heart. lmao. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Also, I'm glad Jonathan Isaac is strong enough to stand alone.  Shows a huge trait of leadership.  

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Can we talk about how JI had 16 points, 6 rebounds and 1 steal in 16 minutes? Nonetheless, in his first game back after a 8 month hiatus!!!

Thats extremely efficient and frankly very impressive for anybody let alone a player who is coming back from an injury. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MagicFanDan said:

Can we talk about how JI had 16 points, 6 rebounds and 1 steal in 16 minutes? Nonetheless, in his first game back after a 8 month hiatus!!!

Thats extremely efficient and frankly very impressive for anybody let alone a player who is coming back from an injury. 

I think coming off the bench is allowing him to be more aggressive searching his shot and props to him for being efficient with it

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MagicFanDan said:

He really needs to stay healthy 

Tomorrow should be a good test for Augustine, Fultz and MCW. Fox is a great young player. I’d love to see Fultz lock him down.

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Tomorrow should be a good test for Augustine, Fultz and MCW. Fox is a great young player. I’d love to see Fultz lock him down.

As a Sooners fan, I want to see Heldi play but I do not think he is going to since he has covid

3 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Fox is so fast! Quick feet and help defense will be key. 

I agree, would be awesome to see Fultz lock him up. 

I’ll admit, I haven’t watched the Pacers play this year (except the early November game against us). 

But damn when did TJ Warren become able to drop 53 points on 20 of 29 shooting??