Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

5 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Zach Lowe and Kevin Pelton discuss the Magic for about 10 minutes at the opening of the new Lowe Post podcast. They're pretty complimentary. Both super high on Isaac. 

I'm still mad that Lowe didn't mention Isaac when discussing awesome defenders a while back

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I'm still mad that Lowe didn't mention Isaac when discussing awesome defenders a while back

Was it the all Defensive team episode he did? I was annoyed at that too. Amazingly MCW got a mention from Kevin Arnovitz as an "if he played more" but Isaac didn't even get an "if he'd been healthy he'd be on here".

6 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Was it the all Defensive team episode he did? I was annoyed at that too. Amazingly MCW got a mention from Kevin Arnovitz as an "if he played more" but Isaac didn't even get an "if he'd been healthy he'd be on here".

Yes, exactly

I'll tell you what. At some point soon any team that wants to make it out of the west better start planning how the hell they're going to guard Zion. Dude makes LeBron look small the way he powers to the rim. Presuming he can remain healthy and get his conditioning right that is. 

2 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I'll tell you what. At some point soon any team that wants to make it out of the west better start planning how the hell they're going to guard Zion. Dude makes LeBron look small the way he powers to the rim. Presuming he can remain healthy and get his conditioning right that is. 

Of course if he plays defense like he does now you just go and score on him up the other end and don't worry about it. 

Hard to believe the day has finally arrived.  I wonder if we will get a game day thread?  Last one from March 10th vs. Grizzlies.. crazy

20 minutes ago, magicblue said:

Is Vuc okay? Couldn’t help but notice he didn’t even attempt to jump for the tip off and hasn’t left the floor on defense either

That’s typical Vuc defense. Non existent...

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, MagicFanDan said:

Who besides me took a half day tomorrow, strictly because the magic playing at 2:30? 

Actually I’m the reverse.  The weird format, lack of fans, basketball in August, teams not in usual form all leave me disinterested.  I doubt I’ll be watching any of it.