Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

2 hours ago, magicblue said:

Is tonight’s game televised locally in Orlando?

Yes, on Fox Sports Florida. It was suppsoe to be delayed viewing, but that has changed now. 

4 hours ago, MagicFanDan said:

Yes, on Fox Sports Florida. It was suppsoe to be delayed viewing, but that has changed now. 

Might have something to do with that coronavirus outbreak in the Marlins organization.

Just play Bamba yeah he may suck most the time but its the only way he'll get better just seems like hes benched for the sake of it.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BBROSS said:

Just play Bamba yeah he may suck most the time but its the only way he'll get better just seems like hes benched for the sake of it.

It’s his minutes restriction. He gets the back up C minutes in the 2nd half. Doubt it’s performance related, since Birch didn’t play at all before corona and he hasn’t played well during the scrimmages imo 

Love Isaac and Fultz tonight.  I was happy when we got Bamba and still have hope that he will develop and I see good signs but I was still in the camp to pick Porter Jr.with that pick.   If his brief stint tonight is any indcator he is going to be really good.  Of course we may have our own Porter Jr. In Okeke.  This Magic team may be on the verge of being really hard to defend and hard to beat.

52 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

JI break out part has officially begun... I know I know it’s a scrimmage game but wow does he sure look aggressive on offense! 

Only issue is that he can not stay healthy so I am skeptical on signing Isaac long term in the future 

19 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

It’s his minutes restriction. He gets the back up C minutes in the 2nd half. Doubt it’s performance related, since Birch didn’t play at all before corona and he hasn’t played well during the scrimmages imo 

Why is his minutes restricted Id rather see him get ousged ti get some condiotioning and get worked hard to exhaustion.

45 minutes ago, Anfernee1 said:

Only issue is that he can not stay healthy so I am skeptical on signing Isaac long term in the future 

I think he will turn the injury big corner and have a very productive career. Just think of Steph Curry and his issues before he got stronger and he no longer deals with them. JI is our best bet besides Fultz to be an Allstar/Superstar

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

I think he will turn the injury big corner and have a very productive career. Just think of Steph Curry and his issues before he got stronger and he no longer deals with them. JI is our best bet besides Fultz to be an Allstar/Superstar

I hope you are right