Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

3 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, he’s unfortunately a waste of a roster spot at this point. He seems likes he’s afraid to play. Luckily Wes seems like he’s gonna be a rotation player as a second round pick, and we might’ve found something in BJ Johnson too

I like Clark and Johnson out there. It’s really surprising Frazier is still around. 

On another note, Bamba looked solid and DJ gets props for his leadership. Oh and MCW is a nasty defender.

One thing i completely didn't factor into this bubble. Alot of guys....really.....REALLY want to earn a paycheck next year. Take a look at the free agent list for next year...it's huge!

Just like Baseball and Football i think for the first time NBA teams will favor low cost alternatives after covid. There are a ton of vets used to getting 1 to 10 million that will just be happy to have a job! On our team MCW and Dj are definitely playing for a next payday...you can tell.

Please tell me that Ennis will not be in our starting lineup on the Restart.  If it is not Isaac play 3 guards (perhaps Fournier at 3) with increased pace of play.  Or, after last night, think about Bsmba and Vuc on the floor at the same time.  Clifford said last summer he wanted to try that and never did all season.  Tells us a  lot about Clifford and his imagination as a head coach.  I think Frazier played better than Ennis last night and previous comments about Frazier should indicate how bad Ennis is playing right now.   

12 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Please tell me that Ennis will not be in our starting lineup on the Restart.  If it is not Isaac play 3 guards (perhaps Fournier at 3) with increased pace of play.  Or, after last night, think about Bsmba and Vuc on the floor at the same time.  Clifford said last summer he wanted to try that and never did all season.  Tells us a  lot about Clifford and his imagination as a head coach.  I think Frazier played better than Ennis last night and previous comments about Frazier should indicate how bad Ennis is playing right now.   

Ennis was starting before COVID so I imagine he will continue to in the bubble. Amazing (or maybe pathetic) that a guy who couldn’t find his way off the bench in Philly starts for us, but you know Cliff 

Be interesting to see how the organisation handle JI's minutes in the scrimmage and the 8 seeding games. I imagine there'll be minutes restrictions. Definitely excited though. Isaac makes us a much scarier defensive team.

Is Markelle playing tonight? 

I saw above that JI was. 

Would be interested to see our rotation with everybody in the lineup. 

My guess is: 

Fultz/DJ 

Evan/ MCW

JI/ Ross 

AG/Clark 

Vuch/Bamba

12 minutes ago, MagicFanDan said:

Is Markelle playing tonight? 

I saw above that JI was. 

Would be interested to see our rotation with everybody in the lineup. 

My guess is: 

Fultz/DJ 

Evan/ MCW

JI/ Ross 

AG/Clark 

Vuch/Bamba

Yeah Markelle is playing tonight.

Let's go MAGIC 

• Upvote 1