Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

1 hour ago, magicblue said:

Imagine if that happened to any player at any time. Using this logic we should not play anyone who has ever had an injury. Its bs. If he's medically cleared and ready to play he should be on the court. He could blow his knee out at anytime, just like anyone could

It's a meaningless scrimmage? He's obviously not medically cleared otherwise he would play. 

41 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Garbage energy, terrible shooting, bad close outs... 8/44 from the field so far.. good thing it’s a scrimmage! Lol

Nice comeback and energy so far in the 3rd. Aaron and DJ particularly look pretty darn good

Not basing this on only this single scrimmage but if anyone finds a reason why Frazier is still being developed, let me know 

Bamba has scored 11 points and 8 rebounds in 14 minutes combined over these two scrimmages.

Our defense has been at its best when Bamba’s been on the floor. 

He still needs to get stronger, and I’d like to see his training wheels/ minute restriction get removed, but I think we need to reconsider and re-evaluate Bamba as a player. Right now, from what we’ve seen so far, he’s conducive to winning basketball, possibly in a way Vuc isn’t.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

Bamba has scored 11 points and 8 rebounds in 14 minutes combined over these two scrimmages.

Our defense has been at its best when Bamba’s been on the floor. 

He still needs to get stronger, and I’d like to see his training wheels/ minute restriction get removed, but I think we need to reconsider and re-evaluate Bamba as a player. Right now, from what we’ve seen so far, he’s conducive to winning basketball, possibly in a way Vuc isn’t.

He’s gotten quite a bit stronger over the break, but it’s seemed to stunt his conditioning, which wasn’t that great to begin with. Right now he’s probably at his best in small spurts, but I agree, I’m really excited what he can turn in to. His frame and the bulking up potential kind of reminds me of a rookie Dwight.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Not basing this on only this single scrimmage but if anyone finds a reason why Frazier is still being developed, let me know 

Yeah, he’s unfortunately a waste of a roster spot at this point. He seems likes he’s afraid to play. Luckily Wes seems like he’s gonna be a rotation player as a second round pick, and we might’ve found something in BJ Johnson too

Didn't watch the game, i played golf. Thoughts...***** Kuzma, We still can't shoot, never will shoot. Screw Dwight, go DJ!

When you have extremely inconsistent shooters try something different. We should be running and gunning once Fultz and Isaac come back...even if that's next year. 

Play a team like the Lakers and have a defense like ours... run them off the floor!