Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

21 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

I’m noticing that Bamba is barely picking up his feet when he’s running, almost looks injured. I know he’s on a minute restriction today. Is he injured or his conditioning really this bad?

No just normal bamba. LAZY 

On 7/21/2020 at 3:14 PM, HighAngleDad said:

The NBA is going the way of the N-effing-L and I am one of many who are leaving.  I was a Bucs fan from day one, but stopped watching a few years ago when they displayed their hatred for America.  I was at a preseason game for the Magic in their first season and many games after that, never again.  They are painting filth on the floor and printing filth on their jerseys.  I will hope they totally collapse and end their insanity.

Who is this guy?

It would be a blessing for that guy to stop posting here now after saying "never again", but we know he'll keep coming back to say stupid stuff.

They looked good today in the first half.  

4 hours ago, KRISH10 said:

I’m noticing that Bamba is barely picking up his feet when he’s running, almost looks injured. I know he’s on a minute restriction today. Is he injured or his conditioning really this bad?

Maybe its the weight  he put on.  Not use to moving it around?  

9 hours ago, jmmagicfan said:

Jonathan Isaac might be back when we get to the "seeding" games. There's your bright side. 

Bright enough.  I sure do miss the crowd though.  It atmosphere felt as dead as WWE matches.  For people who don't watch WWE, they've shielded the barrier around the ring walkway area with glass and there's no crowd really.  Just a crowd for several people banging on the glass.  Its so...meh.  

5 hours ago, Gordon MVP said:

I’m so annoyed how Miami can continue to find brilliant shooting off of summer league. Our scouting department needs to be revamped 

Been saying the same thing for years.  Nunn and Robinson still lookin good and Herro's shot looked good as well. 

I'm watching Pacers vs Blazers on NBA TV. It's weird seeing Mario and Oladipo on the floor at the same time. Freaking Mario still makes the worst mistakes and can't hit 3's.

Dipo also doesn't look right, i wish him luck going into his contract year.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gordon MVP said:

I’m so annoyed how Miami can continue to find brilliant shooting off of summer league. Our scouting department needs to be revamped 

They already have been revamped 2 years ago when Weltman was hired

1 hour ago, hootie249 said:

Been saying the same thing for years.  Nunn and Robinson still lookin good and Herro's shot looked good as well. 

I'm watching Pacers vs Blazers on NBA TV. It's weird seeing Mario and Oladipo on the floor at the same time. Freaking Mario still makes the worst mistakes and can't hit 3's.

Dipo also doesn't look right, i wish him luck going into his contract year.

Oladipo should have sat out and I think Pacers are going to re-sign Oladipo