Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Bball is back baby. 

Its been pretty great year with the exception of murder hornets, protests, looting,  entitled adult children (Karen), political corruption, corona beer, facebook controversy, inevitable tribalism, gender identity crisis, confederate flags, police brutality, florida people, Tiger King..., UFOs, scientific illiteracy, financial crash, wild bush fires, mass murders, victim mentality, untimely deaths, 40 million jobs lost, race cards,  and overall general american embarrassment.  

But hey................but hey.............................hey...................come on.............look at the ....................bright side?............

8 hours ago, ~O~ said:

Bball is back baby. 

Its been pretty great year with the exception of murder hornets, protests, looting,  entitled adult children (Karen), political corruption, corona beer, facebook controversy, inevitable tribalism, gender identity crisis, confederate flags, police brutality, florida people, Tiger King..., UFOs, scientific illiteracy, financial crash, wild bush fires, mass murders, victim mentality, untimely deaths, 40 million jobs lost, race cards,  and overall general american embarrassment.  

But hey................but hey.............................hey...................come on.............look at the ....................bright side?............

Jonathan Isaac might be back when we get to the "seeding" games. There's your bright side. 

48 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

Jonathan Isaac might be back when we get to the "seeding" games. There's your bright side. 

Who knows, maybe even before. The team not coming out and saying he's playing or not playing is the right move. Why let other teams know they have to game plan for him? Last time I checked our defense rating difference when he doesn't play is huge. I could see him coming off the bench or something before the seeding games end. 

45 minutes ago, jjgator said:

Who knows, maybe even before. The team not coming out and saying he's playing or not playing is the right move. Why let other teams know they have to game plan for him? Last time I checked our defense rating difference when he doesn't play is huge. I could see him coming off the bench or something before the seeding games end. 

I take Coach saying that Isaac wouldn’t play in today’s scrimmage as a sign that they plan on him playing at some point. He seems to be going full in practice. I don’t see him playing in any of the scrimmages, but I could definitely see him playing in the games that matter starting next week

13 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

How many scrimmages are there? I'd guess Isaac will play in the last 1-2 and then be on a minute restriction for the season and go full during the playoffs. 

We’ve got 3. Today against the Clippers, Saturday against the Lakers and Monday against the Nuggets.

Did anyone see former UNCONN star Stanley Robinson passed away? He was drafted by the Magic in the 2nd round but Magic released him before he played a game for us, even though Stanley never played a game for us, Stanley will always be a Magic 

DSC_0979.jpg

• Like 1

Here's just a public reminder that this scrimmage means nothing win or lose and is almost exclusively about conditioning. Getting through it without an injury is the number 1 priority.

• Upvote 1

I’m noticing that Bamba is barely picking up his feet when he’s running, almost looks injured. I know he’s on a minute restriction today. Is he injured or his conditioning really this bad?