Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

18 minutes ago, Irelando said:

Dunc'd on podcast talked about the Magic young players today from about 1:08:30 on. Nice to hear a more national, impartial view sometimes. 

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0KMtNMcPZzhk1PlEqI0ITE?si=waalvRJCQGGU45Gu1QXEVQ

I listened. Maybe I'm a homer but I really can't buy some of the discussion on Fultz. At one point they say "is he just going to be like an Ish Smith or will he develop the jumpshot". He's already had a better season than Ish Smith ever has at 21. There was also a comment about how he's not as dynamic a driver as he looked in college which I think's pretty harsh as well considering he gets into the lane and finishes at the rim quite a lot for a guy who defenses can sag off. 

For the most part I agreed about what they said on Isaac that he's probably your worst offensive starter but a top 10 defensive player but a lot of it is dependent on health. 

And Bamba I'm more hopeful about than they are but i do think that's more just flat optimism because I couldn't really disagree with anything they said.

The NBA is going the way of the N-effing-L and I am one of many who are leaving.  I was a Bucs fan from day one, but stopped watching a few years ago when they displayed their hatred for America.  I was at a preseason game for the Magic in their first season and many games after that, never again.  They are painting filth on the floor and printing filth on their jerseys.  I will hope they totally collapse and end their insanity.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 12

29 minutes ago, HighAngleDad said:

The NBA is going the way of the N-effing-L and I am one of many who are leaving.  I was a Bucs fan from day one, but stopped watching a few years ago when they displayed their hatred for America.  I was at a preseason game for the Magic in their first season and many games after that, never again.  They are painting filth on the floor and printing filth on their jerseys.  I will hope they totally collapse and end their insanity.

k

3 hours ago, HighAngleDad said:

I’m not going to get in to this too much, mainly because it’s a Magic board not a politics board, but if you consider equality and the fact that black lives actually do matter “filth” and have a problem with black people having a voice in America, then I’m pretty sure the NBA doesn’t want you as a fan anyway.

• Upvote 8

10 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I’m not going to get in to this too much, mainly because it’s a Magic board not a politics board, but if you consider equality and the fact that black lives actually do matter “filth” and have a problem with black people having a voice in America, then I’m pretty sure the NBA doesn’t want you as a fan anyway.

Preach! No need for that nonsense around here. 

• Upvote 3