Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

We are 30-35 in one of the weirdest scenarios we have ever seen, I wouldn't risk the most important building block we have. Sit him down. 

Sit him down? Your kidding. Make no mistake this organisation are taking us all as fools. He was meant to be back to full health early June at latest! This was not a knee sprain. It had all the making of a torn ACL, they are not being honest with us. What do they take us for? Seriously. 

• Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

This Isaac handling is a joke....

What are we talking about?

24 minutes ago, jjgator said:

What are we talking about?

Weltman was asked if JI would play today and said something along the lines of him only being cleared for ‘light court work’. They were intentionally deceptive in the phrasing of what his injury was when it happened and now fans are reasonably frustrated that he hasn’t healed from a “sprain” in 6 and a half months.

In terms of our player who tested for Covid, I thought it was really strange to see a photo of DJ, Vuc, AG, JI and Coach Cliff with no Fournier or T-Ross. My guess is it’s one of those 2. Could be Mo, could be Ennis. Don’t really matter, just hope they take it seriously and get well soon.

*edit: just watched a video of guys getting off the bus at Disney and Evan and Terrence are clearly there. So, it’s either Mo or Ennis if it’s a rotation player

Eh, if Isaac has to sit out i would be sad but what i'm concerned about is the injury worse then we heard.

If it was a tear and he winds up having surgery, then why all this wait? That's the nightmare scenario, he comes back for next season, tears it and is out for the year.

Basically two lost years and then we have to decide what to pay him on top of that. We all love Issac and he is the future. I would take off the kid gloves and play him. This is alot like the elbow injuries in baseball. Isaac has had a enormous amount of rest and rehab for what we thought the injury might be. No more amount of rest is gonna help a sprain.

Either he has a tear that needs surgery or he doesn't. My statement is gonna sound harsh but 'id rather he comes back and shows possibly that he needs surgery or that he is healthy. It's harsh but if the kid needs surgery all this being overly cautious isn't going to help him, just delay what he really needs. 

Seen some rumours that there's a mutual interest between Oladipo and Miami next summer. I've got to tell you it would really suck to see one of our draft picks playing for the Heat, and possibly winning playoff series (if he's healthy and paired with Butler and Bam).

If you're interested in what the bubble is like TRoss has a podcast now and the second episode is about Day 1 in the bubble. Pretty enlightening on what life is like in the bubble.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

If you're interested in what the bubble is like TRoss has a podcast now and the second episode is about Day 1 in the bubble. Pretty enlightening on what life is like in the bubble.

Thanks, I'll give it a listen

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Irelando said:

Thanks, I'll give it a listen

They also talk a lot of random non NBA stuff so be prepared for that. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Seen some rumours that there's a mutual interest between Oladipo and Miami next summer. I've got to tell you it would really suck to see one of our draft picks playing for the Heat, and possibly winning playoff series (if he's healthy and paired with Butler and Bam).

Would be a sick team, though. Unfortunately

• Like 1