Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

On 6/22/2020 at 3:51 PM, jjgator said:

Might have something to do with the age of the people getting infected. I hear a lot of younger people have been getting infected lately in Florida.

I also read there is a huge spike in pneumonia deaths, implying misreporting.

54f2d185-c43c-4bf7-9f5b-5526cdf61174-exc

Anyone know if there is a list of players sitting out? I think I originally heard they had to decide by June 24.

1 hour ago, jjgator said:

Anyone know if there is a list of players sitting out? I think I originally heard they had to decide by June 24.

Only ones I’m aware of are Avery Bradley from the Lakers, Willie Cauley-Stein from the Mavericks and Davis Bertans from the Wizards

12 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Only ones I’m aware of are Avery Bradley from the Lakers, Willie Cauley-Stein from the Mavericks and Davis Bertans from the Wizards

Trevor Ariza too. But they're the only ones I've heard.

19 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

“Misreporting”  no way our msm and controllers would never lie or “misrepresent”

Just stop. People don’t believe in this conspiracy nonsense anymore. You guys fed us lies about this becoming a martial law thing and how it was fake news and bill gates made the virus and all this other crap. Our country has become a laughing stock of the Internet now. It’s crazy what’s happening here compared to what’s going on  in other countries with regards to the numbers of cases. 

Now everyone can see not only was it very real, but the second wave that was called months ago is also very real. And you contributed to it. Kudos to you. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Chandler now opts out with Nets. 7th seed is looking good... Alot of talk today about some of the workers around our NBA bubble still can go home. Anyone hear about this? Not to smart imo.

If the Nets lose Dinwiddie as well the expectation has to be that we get the 7th seed. At that point the Nets would be without two rotation guys in Chandler and Jordan and a starting guard and leader in minutes (not to mention Kyrie, though they'd been without him for most of the season anyway)

An 8 man rotation for them would be something like:

Joe Harris

Tauriean Prince

Caris Levert

Garrett Temple

Jarret Allen

Iman Shumpert

Timothe Luwawau-Cabarrot

Rodions Kurucs

That is a team we should be outplaying over 8 games, particularly when we play them twice.

On 6/28/2020 at 7:48 AM, Gordon MVP said:

Just stop. People don’t believe in this conspiracy nonsense anymore. You guys fed us lies about this becoming a martial law thing and how it was fake news and bill gates made the virus and all this other crap. Our country has become a laughing stock of the Internet now. It’s crazy what’s happening here compared to what’s going on  in other countries with regards to the numbers of cases. 

Now everyone can see not only was it very real, but the second wave that was called months ago is also very real. And you contributed to it. Kudos to you. 

You believe what you want. Regardless of facts. Test more and surprise more cases. Death rate has fallen off a cliff btw. 80% asymptomatic forever. What does that tell you? Oh nevermind. 

Go Magic!!!

• Downvote 4