Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Our cap space (or lack of) would be even more of an issue now, something a few of use has pointed multiple time.

Trades would be even more difficult... more time to evaluate the team. :( :( :(

I know this doesn’t go here so I apologize I wanted to let the most people see it. Thanks 

Hey guys I know this is a fan thread and probably not the best place to post this but I thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask. 

I live in Orlando / Kissimmee area and my family was hit pretty hard by this pandemic. I have 2 small kids. Me and my Wife are travel agents and I also work at a restaurant at Disney Springs so neither of us have been able to work since the virus hit because both businesses are closed. 

If anyone has a business or knows of a business in the area that is hiring I would really appreciate the info. I am great at sales and I have over 12 years experience as a travel agent manager. I can pretty much do anything. 

I greatly appreciate any info. 

Thanks guys 

Mark 

•  

9 hours ago, ML6 said:

JI jogging on treadmill. Best news of 2020

Man.. his knee injury happened on New Years Day, didn’t it?! 2020 has sucked from the very beginning 

On 5/23/2020 at 3:02 AM, ML6 said:

JI jogging on treadmill. Best news of 2020

not really, there's no way this was just a strain if he's only just started jogging on an anti G treadmill. He's torn ligaments for sure. 

23 hours ago, harley said:

not really, there's no way this was just a strain if he's only just started jogging on an anti G treadmill. He's torn ligaments for sure. 

A sprain, which is what it was reported as, is damage to a ligament.  A grade 2 sprain is a partial tear of the ligament, a grade 3 sprain is a complete tear.  I tried to inform everyone of this when his injury occurred.  The injury was not mis-reported.  People just don't know what a sprain is.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, ML6 said:

A sprain, which is what it was reported as, is damage to a ligament.  A grade 2 sprain is a partial tear of the ligament, a grade 3 sprain is a complete tear.  I tried to inform everyone of this when his injury occurred.  The injury was not mis-reported.  People just don't know what a sprain is.

Well, the injury wasn’t misreported, per se, but they definitely chose their words carefully so people wouldn’t think it was as serious as it is. I think if you’ve been watching sports long enough, when his injury happened there was no way there wasn’t at least some sort of partial tear. But, he’s so young and full of potential and he’s had such an injury prone start to his career, that I think the team was kind of afraid to publicly call it a tear.

Don’t play him at all when we tip back off, hopefully he comes back at 100% around Christmas time when the 20-21 season is expected to start.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Well, the injury wasn’t misreported, per se, but they definitely chose their words carefully so people wouldn’t think it was as serious as it is.

Oh I agree with that completely.  They intentionally worded it to limit panic, no question.

What's everyone's thoughts on aquiring DSJ off the knicks for our second rounder? or would we rather pick a PG like Butler/Pritchard/Hagans/Flynn with our second? 

On 5/27/2020 at 5:19 AM, harley said:

What's everyone's thoughts on aquiring DSJ off the knicks for our second rounder? or would we rather pick a PG like Butler/Pritchard/Hagans/Flynn with our second? 

DJ Augustine replacement would be a super upgrade......until....he starter playing like chris duhon.