Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

I’m jonesing for some basketball.  There are rumors my daughter’s exposure team will be starting back up after 5/4 here.  

Two more games coming, one tonight and one Saturday:

Fox Sports Florida will be re-airing the Magic’s defeats of the Los Angeles Lakers and the Chicago Bulls early in the 1989-90 season. Orlando’s 108-103 defeat of the Magic Johnson-led Lakers on Dec. 10, 1989 will be shown by Fox Sports Florida tonight at 8 p.m. The Magic’s 110-109 defeat of the Michael Jordan-led Bulls on Dec. 20, 1989 will be shown on Saturday at 6 p.m. That game, one in which the Magic captured following a game-winning shot by Otis Smith to offset 52 points by Jordan, will be replayed Tuesday at 6 p.m.

Just listened to Aaron Gordons rap about the dunk contest... It is way overproduced...BUT lyrics are great through would love to see a remix with someone singing this, or putting it to some actual nice hype music and i would love to have this played in the Amway center.

1 hour ago, BBROSS said:

Been thinking about a few things was thinking about Aminu coming back and playing with the delayed games. I remembered how terrible I thought he was then was like maybe I was way too harsh then I looked at his stats and oh wow did he suck. 

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/a/aminual01.html

Wow bad timing, we all knew this lol! Love ya man!

The endless tradition of the Magic signing beloved role players from other teams, looking like smart moves, only to watch these guys die a horrible death. Sometimes they revive their careers elsewhere, sometimes they're just damn cooked.

What a list...

Aminu

Jeff Green

Channing Frye

Shelvin Mack

Luke Ridnour

CJ Watson

... hmph

14 hours ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

The endless tradition of the Magic signing beloved role players from other teams, looking like smart moves, only to watch these guys die a horrible death. Sometimes they revive their careers elsewhere, sometimes they're just damn cooked.

What a list...

Aminu

Jeff Green

Channing Frye

Shelvin Mack

Luke Ridnour

CJ Watson

... hmph

Jodie Meeks.