Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

I'd like for him to join his friend in Utah, for what ever that's worth.  You think he wants to be there enough to opt out (Crossing fingers)?  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is a Tweet by John Denton of Mo Bamba weight training. The date is March 28, 2020

Sorry, I didn't know how to embed the Tweet so I had to capture it and save it as a gif.

hGme7D.gif

11 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

This is a Tweet by John Denton of Mo Bamba weight training. The date is March 28, 2020

Sorry, I didn't know how to embed the Tweet so I had to capture it and save it as a gif.

hGme7D.gif

Just a heads up for next time, embedding the tweet is super easy. All you have to do is copy the link for the specific tweet and paste it in the text box on the message board and it’ll automatically embed it for you.

Good to see Mo putting in the work and using the time off to get bigger and better!

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Just a heads up for next time, embedding the tweet is super easy. All you have to do is copy the link for the specific tweet and paste it in the text box on the message board and it’ll automatically embed it for you.

Good to see Mo putting in the work and using the time off to get bigger and better!

I tried that several times, but it didn't work for me. I guess because I was logged into my twitter account, then searched for John Denton. So I right clicked on the picture for the link, but it gave me an html code which does not work where you post a reply.

35 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I tried that several times, but it didn't work for me. I guess because I was logged into my twitter account, then searched for John Denton. So I right clicked on the picture for the link, but it gave me an html code which does not work where you post a reply.

You just click the share tweet via and copy the link’s url address.

1 hour ago, Optimist Prime said:

You just click the share tweet via and copy the link’s url address.

Okay, thanks. I will try that in the morning.

All of you, stay safe!

I was going to comment that Mo needs to work on his skinny legs next. But then I didn't think he could do anything about those legs.

Later, I scrolled below the picture of his workout and one of his followers did make the same suggestion. Hahaha!

X4eytc.png

9 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

That’d be cool

If you read the article it says Orlando would be a possibility. Lets talk about this. I'm not a sports nut so i can think of a few venues, help me out. Obviously Amway and Amalie.

All the big universities, i really only know UCF and USF. Wide world of sports? RDV?  Obviously we are a large metro area who hasn't had a lot of positive tests yet.What do you think of our chances?

It would be cool, but the more I think about it the more I'm thinking it probably won't happen. China is delaying bringing back the CBA.

https://sports.yahoo.com/chinese-basketball-association-delays-season-restart-due-to-coronavirus-which-is-not-great-for-sports-in-us-153831112.html

I just don't think there will be enough time.