Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

39 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Folks, CNN is not news; it’s propaganda. Did you not see them for 2 years saying that Meuller had the goods on Trump and he was going down and then nothing...... that is just one sampling, but significant. They are one of the lowest rated news sources as well as Morning Joe. To get the real news you have to dig deep and look at alternative sources as well and then contemplate everything.

It does not mean that Trump was found innocent of any charges. He can still be indicted after he leaves office. I've known this leading up to the end of the investigation. The constitution does not allow a sitting president to be indicted for a crime. This is why Trump is fighting so hard to win another term in office.

"Former Federal Prosecutor: Trump Could Be Indicted Upon Leaving Office"

Former federal prosecutor Gene Rossi said Wednesday that he believes President Trump could be indicted after leaving office.

“If he is defeated, that’s up in the air now, he may get reelected and if the Democrats shoot themselves in the foot, he will get reelected,” Rossi, a Democrat, told Hill.TV during an appearance on "Rising." “But he could be indicted based on what I know,” he added.

Rossi contended that Trump could have been indicted a year ago if he were not in the White House. The former prosecutor emphasized that the statute of limitations for certain instances of criminal wrongdoing that the president has been accused of committing wouldn't expire once he leaves office.

“If it were Donald Smith instead of Donald Trump, Donald Trump would have been indicted a year ago for the campaign violations,” he told Hill.TV.

Link: https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/454531-former-federal-prosecutor-trump-could-be-indicted-upon-leaving-office

• Downvote 1

You folks are getting ready to learn a lot and if I’m wrong then so be it as I will be leaving this board shortly anyhow, but if I can enlighten a few it was worth the crap I take. I’ve been studying this a long time and take these sound bites and misinformation with a grain of salt as so much of the time they only show part of the conversations and misrepresent the rest. I’ve seen it over and over again. 90% of the news is fake and they will be exposed, so before you folks sling your arrows at least give it a month to see if indeed what I’m saying is true. I’ve already called the Fed restructuring yet no kudos from anyone, funny how that works as only the negative gets any traction on this board which I’m fed up with it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

16 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

You folks are getting ready to learn a lot and if I’m wrong then so be it as I will be leaving this board shortly anyhow, but if I can enlighten a few it was worth the crap I take. I’ve been studying this a long time and take these sound bites and misinformation with a grain of salt as so much of the time they only show part of the conversations and misrepresent the rest. I’ve seen it over and over again. 90% of the news is fake and they will be exposed, so before you folks sling your arrows at least give it a month to see if indeed what I’m saying is true. I’ve already called the Fed restructuring yet no kudos from anyone, funny how that works as only the negative gets any traction on this board which I’m fed up with it. 

You really believe “that’s” going to happen?

• Downvote 1

I do! I just hope they disclose everything to us as it will blow a lot of people away. To be honest with you most people take their liberty and freedom for granted and if you study history you will find that there are time periods that the people had to fight for their rights and freedoms in the past, this will never change as their will always be a segment of the population that will always be striving for power and control; its their inherent nature. So, we are there right now and the globalists whom have linage ties to Hitler (Merkel) and his ideology are trying to do the same thing. When your life has always been smooth sailing like many of the folks today you have no frame of reference therefore no fear. The good news is that we will win and win big, but we have come very close to losing quite a bit especially if Hillary would have won. I’m not saying Trump is perfect, we’ll have to watch him as well, but he has done good things like made us energy independent, getting countries to contribute 2% of gdp for NATO, stop sending aid to countries that hate us, bringing manufacturing back so we’re not dependent on others and create jobs, I can go on and on. I don't particularly like him, but he’s the best option right now by a long shot.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Well he’s human. He’s  been a part of that “club” his whole life. That’s why I won’t let my guard down nor will I be blinded by party line or get too comfortable.  I do like what he’s done (not what he says but I think what he says sometimes is for a reason) and my rights...He’s got quite the opposition from those who want a world government. I hope he succeeds.

So, April 1? Heard about that?

• Downvote 1

Oh yeah, I have heard, and you appear to have found some good sources. Indeed he has been in the Viper den, but whom better then one who knows all the nooks and crannies? They never were able to put him on the Lolita Express plane to Epstein Island with the other pedos. They did have one pic of him with Epstein but not compromising just in the NY circles. I agree; he says things sometimes to throw off the media and others and that has been mentioned as well on the Twitter  QAnon hashtag thread. 

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Oh yeah, I have heard, and you appear to have found some good sources. Indeed he has been in the Viper den, but whom better then one who knows all the nooks and crannies? They never were able to put him on the Lolita Express plane to Epstein Island with the other pedos. They did have one pic of him with Epstein but not compromising just in the NY circles. I agree; he says things sometimes to throw off the media and others and that has been mentioned as well on the Twitter  QAnon hashtag thread. 

Yeah I got some. Not media oriented. Just started reading this the other day. Buddy told me about it.

I don’t know how it would be possible.

• Downvote 1

All, it’s been awhile. I hope everyone is healthy and safe. Moving forward in this thread and board, I ask that you move the coronavirus and political discussions to the Off-Topic board, as this board is designed to allow people to chat about Magic basketball and take a breather from the craziness of life. Thanks for your understanding!

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

All, it’s been awhile. I hope everyone is healthy and safe. Moving forward in this thread and board, I ask that you move the coronavirus discussion to the Off-Topic board, as this board is designed to allow people to chat about Magic basketball and take a breather from the craziness of life. Thanks for your understanding!

I agree, Soul Bro. I was going to suggest that somehow this discussion be removed from this thread.

Thanks again.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I agree, Soul Bro. I was going to suggest that somehow this discussion be removed from this thread.

Thanks again.

I agree also.  Of course since there’s no basketball for the foreseeable future, the implication is that this board will be pretty quiet.  

You think maybe Evan would like to join his friend and fellow Frenchman, Rudy Gobert, on the Utah Jazz team? He has drawn publicity for showing support and defending Rudy's actions. (See the video and Link in the Off Topic Thread (Covid-19)

VGwOCg.jpg