Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

On 3/23/2020 at 6:06 PM, HighAngleDad said:

Here is a crucial coronavirus update:  Fox Sports will rebroadcast a Magic game tonight at 8 PM.  According to my sources, this will be the November 15th,  2019 game against the Spurs.  We now return to the arguments currently in progress... after 10 minutes of commercials...

NBA League Pass is free now, so you can watch any games.

17 hours ago, jjgator said:

NBA League Pass is free now, so you can watch any games.

I'll watch the game tonight on Fox Sports, our November 17th WIN over the Bullets Wizards.

I have a man crush on Matisse Thybulle. I think it was 4thewin who was all over him before the draft? Not only did he impress his first year on the defensive side of the ball, the guy just works hard.His off season videos are hilarious, the Sixers got a good one. Chuma better be good.

Ghost town. Hope everyone is healthy and nailing this social distancing, one of the most important things you will ever do.

Ok, so all the haters who have been calling me crazy over my predictions and giving me - , I can report that the Fed was indeed reorganized yesterday when Trump signed. More predictions to come true shortly and then at some point I will probably leave this board due to all the negativity, it’s not worth the uneasiness of conflict when life has so much better to offer when one looks in the right places.

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Magicpassion said:

Ok, so all the haters who have been calling me crazy over my predictions and giving me - , I can report that the Fed was indeed reorganized yesterday when Trump signed. More predictions to come true shortly and then at some point I will probably leave this board due to all the negativity, it’s not worth the uneasiness of conflict when life has so much better to offer when one looks in the right places.

Yup. He’s now the chairman.

Want to see something interesting? Go look at John Hopkins website and the summit they had in October. Guess who was there? 

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Magicpassion said:

Want to see something interesting? Go look at John Hopkins website and the summit they had in October. Guess who was there and what that summit was about?

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

Want to see something interesting? Go look at John Hopkins website and the summit they had in October. Guess who was there and what that summit was about?

From what I could see unless you have a different link: Bloomberg and climate change Oct, 2015

• Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

Thumbs up! I have been a member of many message boards. Mostly to talk NFL football. This is the first, and probably last basketball forum I will join. I don't know if it is a basketball thing or not, but people aren't interested in building relationships and embracing our common bond, the Magic. They just want to prove to the world just how smart they are ( or think they are). That's cool. I can usually agree to disagree on things. I don't claim to know it all. I wouldn't want to. However, to each their own and as you said, it's not worth it. I am pulling chocks on this one. Cya!

P.S.

Go, Trump! Let's beat this virus, get people well, and get our economy back on track! 

Trump2020

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

Thumbs up! I have been a member of many message boards. Mostly to talk NFL football. This is the first, and probably last basketball forum I will join. I don't know if it is a basketball thing or not, but people aren't interested in building relationships and embracing our common bond, the Magic. They just want to prove to the world just how smart they are ( or think they are). That's cool. I can usually agree to disagree on things. I don't claim to know it all. I wouldn't want to. However, to each their own and as you said, it's not worth it. I am pulling chocks on this one. Cya!

P.S.

Go, Trump! Let's beat this virus, get people well, and get our economy back on track! 

Trump2020

Spot on and a thumbs up and yes; Trump all the way! I give this analogy to my diehard liberal friends and wife from Canada:

let’s pretend for a moment that you have a corporate job and your employment is solid, your 401k is fat, your getting raises and have security, but your CEO is a jerk: would you want to fire him? Probably not.

now there will be those who are negative as usual and say that’s not the case right now, but if China didn’t act so irresponsible with the virus we may not be in this position, but things will get back to normal and by bringing manufacturing back we are ensuring stability in the future; basically reversing everything Obama did. One of my predictions is Obama will be charged with Tyranny in time. 

People have to realize that in order to essentially run the free world you need an alpha dog to deal with these dictators and liars like China. You need a tough SOB that most people including myself wouldn’t want to share a beer with. Results matter in this world!!!  I don’t like Trump, but I respect him and what he’s sacrificed for all of us and it is plain as day how the media is corrupt and have an agenda. Trump didn’t need this crap as he was a billionaire and now his life is in jeopardy as well as his family members. Dammit he even donates his 400k salary to charities. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2