Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

4 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Here’s your liberal LA Times talking about false positives. I also saw an interview with a Doctor on tv talking about it, but I suppose they’re all crazy or lying. 

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-03-13/china-japan-korea-coronavirus-reinfectio

You do understand that practically every diagnostic test in medicine has a false positive and false negative rate? Considering the battery of different tests coming out almost daily, im sure some tests are better than others. 

Add to that that China has always been dubious in reporting anything -- I don't trust anything coming out of that country -- they were the ones arresting those trying to sound the alarms in november. 

That's not a conspiracy theory lol. This has actually been a concern for us right now as physicians because of the amount of tests coming out. Reliability is something were trying to assess here while also pumping out the number of tests so we can start diagnosing people who have it. But people mildly ill literally need no treatment, just self isolation. The people critically ill in the ICU are the ones recieving treatments. Some working, some aren't. 

10 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I never called it a conspiracy theory, certain people on the board did, but this will all come to light, laugh now, but you will see. 

You were basically saying that the tests diagnosing more people than actually have it, as if furthering this is a conspiracy to "pump up the numbers" so people can panic.

We’ll just have to wait til the truth comes out. The test have been very inaccurate on both sides. One of us will have a big laugh at the other in due time and if it’s me, I’ll eat my crow, but I doubt it. I have contacts as well that go much deeper then the internet and that’s all I can say about it. 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

We’ll just have to wait til the truth comes out. The test have been very inaccurate on both sides. One of us will have a big laugh at the other in due time and if it’s me, I’ll eat my crow, but I doubt it. I have contacts as well that go much deeper then the internet and that’s all I can say about it. 

I don't think anyone's going to laugh. We're all gonna hurt here. This isn't a laughing matter, at least to me. 

Im hoping that as we start doing the right thing, we will get past this like every other issue that's plagued us in the past, no pun intended. 

Lets reconvene on this issue in 2 months. If we all aren't placed in concentration camps, you can send me a can of coke. 

You’re respectful and I can appreciate that. You are obviously more educated and mature then some on this board, but be careful saying concentration camps someone may label you as a conspiracy theorist. 

8 hours ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

Yep. While not perfect, there are a lot of good things about our military, especially for our young people who need a good start in life.

Yeah gotta get em young to brain wash them

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here is a crucial coronavirus update:  Fox Sports will rebroadcast a Magic game tonight at 8 PM.  According to my sources, this will be the November 15th,  2019 game against the Spurs.  We now return to the arguments currently in progress... after 10 minutes of commercials...

3 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

I never called it a conspiracy theory, certain people on the board did, but this will all come to light, laugh now, but you will see. 

3 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

What will come to light? What truth is going to come out? Be specific so we can see who was right and wrong. How will we know if you were right if you keep vaguely alluding to some nebulous/nefarious goings-on as you've been doing for ~10 pages? I want to know what the lizard people are cooking up in their underground lair!

• Upvote 1

Previously I mentioned reorganizing the Fed, busting pedos, human trafficking and charging our corrupt politicians with Tyranny through military tribunes. Now you’re starting to be disrespectful; how disappointing. 

• Downvote 1